Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Wallpapers

Wallpapers

Wallpapers

Hey guys,

I'm looking for KH 358/2days wallpaper that says square enix members at the bottom right. They have individual characters of Organization XIII on them

Wallpapers

Share your favourite SQUARE ENIX wallpapers here in this thread. Official or fan-made, FINAL FANTASY to DRAGON QUEST - anything goes.

Here's a rare one: Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode Tokyo Game Show 2007 Wallpaper - semna7.webs.com/DC_LE_Wallpaper_1.jpg

SEM NA Wallpaper Section
    na.square-enix.com/media#wallpapers

SEM JP Wallpaper Section
    member.square-enix.com/jp/download/

Advanced, I must say.

static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/60723...

Square released a small amount of wallpapers for SOME of the characters of Dissidia Duodecim, which I was dissapointed by... I rather liked the look of this wallpaper and wished they had provided one for each character, so I could slide show them like I've done with LoL and GW2 wallpapers

While it is nice, I fail to see what it has to do with 358/2 Days...

The return of the manga? It's a promo wallpaper, that's all.

Ok people, if you didn't finish the game you will read a spoiler. You've been warned.

Before Sora's fight against Xemnas, when he is talking to Braig and says that his strenght are his friends, everybody shows behind his back, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Mickey, Donald, Goofy. This scene is showed again in the ending credits and I loved this image and was hoping if anyone of you found it around the internet. I'm dying here to put it as my desktop background :P

P.S.: Poor Naminé was left behind. Lea would be a nice one on this image too.

I found it for you. Unfortunately I can't paste the pic here for some reason. If you google (either in images or just a regular web search) "Kingdom Hearts my friends are my power" the picture will come up. Hope this helps.

*If you want a pic sort of similar to that but with Namine and Lea in it try this link: multishadowyoshi.deviantart.com/art/The-... It's not an actual pic from KH but it looks good enough to have come from it.

Kingdom Hearts GanGan Halloween Wallpaper

gangan.square-enix.co.jp/special/custom/...

Kingdom Hearts DDD Spoiler. So, I've been searching for this image for sometime:

Before Sora fights against Xemnas and he is talking to Xigbar/Braig and he says "My friends are my power." and everyone appears behind him. I want to use that as wallpaper, but I just can't find it. Has anyone already seen it around?

End of spoilers.

I always use a program that changes the wallpaper from time to time. Right now I'm using one for each kingdom hearts, usually the cover of the game + logo, like this one:

www.kh2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02...

Sometimes I change the theme: TWEWY, Zelda's 25th anniversary wallpapers, Dissidia etc etc

I found the exact picture you're looking for enlarged and all and here it is: www.khwiki.net/images/f/fd/My_Friends_Ar...

I hope you enjoy it.

Hey guys,
    can anyone give me a link to the site where i can download wallpapers of each of the organization's members? Like saix's is blue, xemnas is white, and it says square enix members at the bottom right. dont give me this link because it doesnt work. http://kh13.com/zenphoto/wallpapers/...embers%20site/ looking for another link

I know someone already did something like this but, please, can someone tell me where to find good square enix games wallpapers?

[General Forum Guidelines]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

I would recommend you to continue your discussion in the following thread:

[Wallpapers]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

[Wallpapers.]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

[NEW PAINTING, STEP BY STEP FOR THE FF COMMUNITY (FREE WALLPEPER)]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...(Free_Wallpeper)

THX

I painted it a while ago and only recently got around to finish it.
    I hope you like it

Happy Anniversary Square Enix!

You can download a 1920 x 1020 px version here:
    www.wecookart.com/collection/cloud_strif...

[Cloud Strife Wallpaper ??????????]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last