Thread: "THE HIVE" - Introduce Yourself & Random CHAT Thread

"THE HIVE" - Introduce Yourself & Random CHAT Thread

Wow René, way to save company face. And nice to meet you, Toronto Boy. You should be seeing my home town taking your lacrosse team apart in a little over two weeks in the Mann Cup.

'lo,

the name's Erik and I live in the quiet hamlet of Grambow, Germany. ('tis at the German/Polish border, I went to a school were the classes were mixed of German and Polish students)

In Octobre I begin my new life as an student (Degrees in History, English and Religious Ed.).

I mostly spend my time either surfing in the Internet, enjoying a good book and/or listening to good music (mostly rock and metal) and... ahem... ja.

I'm glad that there will be a third installment of the great Deus Ex series and hope that it will be at least as good as Deus Ex 1.

Bye bye,

got'sa go!

Don't worry, will still be here when you get back. And good luck at schooling.

And for the record, New West just won provincials, which means we just need to walk across the country in nationals and spank Toronto. =)
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

4. My name is Chris. I'm a soon to be student in Miami, FL. I've been a fan of Deus Ex since the original was released. I really hope that Deus Ex 3 will live up to the first two in terms of plot, dialogue and the overall message.

Heya Chris. Miami, eh? Man, I gotta say, if I lived there, I'd spend more time with the ladies, less time with the computer. lol

6. Originally Posted by Romeo
    Heya Chris. Miami, eh? Man, I gotta say, if I lived there, I'd spend more time with the ladies, less time with the computer. lol
    I try to spend time with both. Unfortunately one costs a hell of a lot more than the other.
    Unprofessional: Never calling back David Bateson AFTER you told him he got the part.

Yeah, that's the problem with computers.

Keep those dreams alive

Whilst I'm here...

I'm TDD, and am surprised to say that I am yet another Cape Townian. Aged 21, and studying Actuarial Science. Kinda sucking.

Into anything that I can think about, from fiction to philosophy to maths to games like DX! I haven't looked at it in a long time, but the game's almost certainly still my favourite. Only one I've had the patience to play at modding for more than a couple of weeks

Originally Posted by Parsifal
    Keep those dreams alive
    I do, hence the name. OH, SECRET REVEALED!

And welcome, Mr. DeadDude.

Originally Posted by ThatDeadDude
    I'm TDD, and am surprised to say that I am yet another Cape Townian.
    Yay Cape Town.

Greetings!

Pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name?
    Honored to be part of this forum concerning one of the most expected game of all time.
    Speak to (all of) you soon!
    ... Darkness is the beauty of the Light...

Juan Enriquez El Numero Treize Du Toro Martinez the Fourth?

Hi I'm Tony and the moderators of this forum, instead of deleting a double posted topic, they deleted both topics. I clearly asked to delete one of the two, not merge them....and I ended with the deletion of the second one.

Sorry If I hurt someone with Vash analogy. Vash is a great character

I didn't end up deleting either one, I just merged them... Let me see if I can rectify the problem. =)

The one was deleted and the other one was moved to the Invisible War boards as it was about Invisible War.

Oh, well there ya go.

Hello, my name is Jacob. I'm from Las Vegas and Deus ex is my all-time favorite game. Looking for to another special game in this franchise.

Welcome Jacob, helluva hometown. Make sure to vote for Deus Ex in the favorite games vote. =)

Hi, my name is Robert, came here just by an accident just to see how the game has developed so far, well...good luck to you all and especially to developers!

Hry Robert, you might wanna stick around until October 9th, then you'll probably learn alot more. PS, check out the sticky titled "All ye Deus Ex fans" to become truly popular. =D

Hi, I'm André and-- OH MY GOD LOOK AT ROMEO'S AVATAR! *gasp*

It's like a car accident... I can't..look away.

Haha, the other mod made it for me. I selected it to annoy everyone. Soon I hope to photoshop it and have Paris Hilton involved somehow.

As you can see Romeo is a man of class.

Hello , my name is Sotos aka Mezmerizer
    Im from Greece and i love video games ofc.
    I recently discovered this game I have played and finished DX1 and the Invisible war one and im looking forward for DX3.
    You might find me at multiplayer, see ya there

Page 7 of 347 First First ... 345678910111757107 ... Last