Thread: "THE HIVE" - Introduce Yourself & Random CHAT Thread

"THE HIVE" - Introduce Yourself & Random CHAT Thread

Originally Posted by Levyathyn
    Excellent to meet everyone here.

I didn't really go into detail, but I assure you, there is more to me than Deus Ex love. Just...not much more. ^_^

I do read, play a little guitar and piano, but I live for video games. In my spare time, I like to daydream about making my own, and to some good effect. If anyone's wondering, I'm some guy, not some lady, as well.

I should mention that the Omar are also one thing I truly loved about Invisible War. I didn't forsee a secondary race spawning amid cyberpunk dystopia, and I certainly couldn't have imagined them being so awesome, but I was there and it happened. And if by Uni-ammo you mean using the same nano ammunition for every weapon...*shudder*.

I would like to try my hand a writing a Deus Ex movie someday.
    Hello Levyathyn. Omars are welcome here!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Hey everyone,

Pete here. I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I hang out with a few and obsess over a game every now and then. Deus Ex was one of them (though I never played IW). I'm in law school, so don't get to play as much as I want, but that's life.

I'm Tom from Poland, I've been huge fan of the Deus Ex 1 since it first came out...and know I really can't wait for Deus Ex:HR witch I hope to be the essence of brilliant Deus Ex 1 gameplay.
    Asus N50Vn lappy
    9650m GT 1 GB DDR2
    T5800 2.0 GHz C2D CPU
    4 GB DDR2
    Windows Vista

Originally Posted by LisuPL
    I'm Tom from Poland, I've been huge fan of the Deus Ex 1 since it first came out...and know I really can't wait for Deus Ex:HR witch I hope to be the essence of brilliant Deus Ex 1 gameplay.
    I hear that in my head as 'Theeeee' Deus Ex 1... In which case I agree completely

Welcome all

Welcome Pete & Tom!
    signature image

Hey Levyathyn

Happy to see other musicians here. Here is something for you that can help tons ^^

http://download.cnet.com/Weird-Metro...-10073673.html

Weird Metronome is Computer Program that simulates metronomes up to 1000 beats per minute. Its good because you can set markers to control the sound of the beat...It helps greatly in playing music with uneven beats of passages of that sort. Has helped me tons. The higher beats really help in getting those hard to hit 16ths (and even 32nd notes) under control.

I would PM you, but im sure there are plenty of musicians here who can use it. ^_^
    "Just because I don't believe in God, doesn't mean one does not exist; Just because you believe in God, doesn't mean that is the right god who created everything"

Hello all,

My name is Nathan. I live a little West of Sydney on the East coast of Australia. I'm into music, gaming and reading. I think I'm starting to become a bit of a gadget junkie of late though with just getting a PS3 with a TV package I'm getting into all the accessories as well as acquiring an iPhone, Kindle and a new camera. I've never been into gadgets before but it's almost becoming my new hobby, an expensive one at that.

Turn the hobby/addiction into a job and try to get in as a freelancer for Stuff!

Oh wait, that's just one of my wet dreams being projected again.

Welcome!

Nice to have you here, Nathan.
    signature image

Hey people

I'm Rob from Chicago -
    I used to be a sound designer for Viacom New Media until they folded in 1996 - since then I started my own multimedia
    biz and have a music studio at home.

I thank the first Deus Ex game for turning me on to Author Olaf Stapledon-
    Not many games can inspire you to read books!

cheers

Hello and welcome Rob.
    signature image

i'm oxo from Taiwan
    looking forward to enjoy the magic of deus ex once again
    best lucks eidos

Hello brothers and sisters. Hypothetical cookie for whoever can make me feel better now that my beloved Forza Motorsport is becoming another arcade racer for Kinect. POURQOUI??????
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

late to the party, but never to late to get liquored up...

Ryan here, just happy to see Deus Ex back in plans... I AM SOOOO GOING TO RELIVE THE 1ST ONE ALL OVER! time to hook up my PS2 to play an original playstation game. AND I AM STOKED TO COMPLETELY REAUGMENT MYSELF!

Danger salzano?
    I SERVE NONE BUT KORROK
    "It's not the end of the world but it is the end of fine dining"

A warm welcome to Oxo and Ryan.
    signature image

Hello I'm ragequit from toronto,canada
    I loved the first deus ex and look forward to an amazing sequel, to me deus ex 2 was a disapointment

Hi hows it going wow awesome trailer simply awesome!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ragequit
    I loved the first deus ex and look forward to an amazing sequel, to me deus ex 2 was a disapointment
    Boo yeah CANADA (Leafs still suck though! Go Canucks! Or better yet, go HABS! Next year, that is). lol

And I think what you were trying to say is that Deus Ex: Invisible War was the most amazing entertainment experience ever made, and was leaps and strides superior to the original. ...AMIRIGHT?

I always forget about this part!
    Hello! I'm Cylinder and I live in Wisconsin, I'm huge fan of Deus Ex and enjoyed Deus Ex IW to some degree.
    I mainly play on PC, but do have a PS3. I also am a raging nerd when it comes to cyberpunk, so if you know of anything new in the genre hit me up!

I need someone killed in indiana?

wanna make a trip?
    I SERVE NONE BUT KORROK
    "It's not the end of the world but it is the end of fine dining"

Originally Posted by hem dazon 90
    I need someone killed in indiana?

wanna make a trip?
    I require an O2 sensor, garbage bags, adult diapers and one Jim Croce tape (8-track only), and I suppose I could.

This game looks amazing. It's like ME2 & MGS4 had a baby. I can't wait to see gameplay, and to get this release day. Later.

Originally Posted by Cylinder_1024
    I require an O2 sensor, garbage bags, adult diapers and one Jim Croce tape (8-track only), and I suppose I could.
    Why would you need an O2 sensor? Planning on measurnig the hydrocarbons in the air? lol

Originally Posted by Ragequit
    Originally Posted by tsiper29
    Hi hows it going wow awesome trailer simply awesome!!!!!
    Welcome both!
    signature image

Page 62 of 347 First First ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... Last