Thread: "THE HIVE" - Introduce Yourself & Random CHAT Thread

"THE HIVE" - Introduce Yourself & Random CHAT Thread

So it looks (based on the Word doc I have open right now) that I'm finally getting my butt in gear, and attempting to put as many coherent thoughts about Deus Ex design down on paper as I possibly can. I've been wanting to do it for a couple years but I've never been good with self-motivation on relatively large projects. I'm sick of trying to explain my reasoning behind how I view Human Revolution vs the original Deus Ex, and while nobody may read it when it's published, I just want to be able to point to a cohesive document and say "There. That's why."

Originally Posted by Shralla
    So it looks (based on the Word doc I have open right now) that I'm finally getting my butt in gear, and attempting to put as many coherent thoughts about Deus Ex design down on paper as I possibly can....but I've never been good with self-motivation on relatively large projects.
    *Snort*

Relative to what, writing on a post-it note or a typical forum rant post?

Yes, no need to be a dick.

...I guess I was. You really don't need to go ahead with that though, just compile every post of yours over the past x years, or copy-pasta

Originally Posted by zwanzig_zwoelf
    she thinks im gay and i have a crush on her ...
    To set the record straight (for those who believe everything they read), I never made any comment about anyone's sexuality.... EVER.
    Nor do I think anyone has a crush on me.
    Perhaps you are trying to be funny? If so, I doubt it made anyone laugh.
    From now on, please keep your posts relevant to the discussion in hand.

May we remind everyone to abide by the forum rules. Name-calling and personal bickering etc is not tolerated either.
    Civil, lively debate is what intelligent minds prefer to read. Right? Right!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

hello there, I am Dvay (or The Ghost for friends) I am Deus Ex addict. never come to join the forums, but been reading here all those times. Anyhow thought to share some fan art, can i do that ? Maybe not best skill work, but works to introduce myself, eh ?

1st the classic smoking one and 2nd is just little odd derelict row influence.
    http://fav.me/d8p5qm5 and http://fav.me/d8n9ssz

Looking forward to chit chat plenty about mankind divided in future Cheers.

Welcome. We're all DX addicts here; so you are in good company! Shades on!

Fan art is very much welcome. Here is a link to the existing thread:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=113259

Looking forward to viewing more art.
    signature image

Ahaha i used to lurk on old forums and used to love that old thread a lot. I do not even know why i never joined in.

And now I guess I must take this new trailer and pinpoint Adams new clothes to do updated versions of him. *cracks fingers and narrows eyes* be afraid... be very afraid ! Erm, looking forward for new wave of fan art works. On deviantart the DX club has already started to see new works just because of the trailer.

Just to let you know that we have a new Screenshot & Fan Art thread for DX:MD. You may prefer to post your art there.
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=154710
    signature image

There's a new Star Wars movie coming out...

THERE'S A NEW STAR WARS MOVIE COMING OUT.

Fabulous follow up to the first teaser. Prepared for full geek mode!
    To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

This double post is sanctioned by Mathew McConaughey

To lose one parent, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness

A Song of War and Stars: A Hope of New
    A Song of War and Stars: A Strikeback of Empire
    A Song of War and Stars: A Return of Jedi

from reddit

Page 347 of 347 First First ... 247297337343344345346347