Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tessa's Tomb Raider Site

Quote Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
    Apart from the text at the very bottom, if you cleared that up, it'll be sweet as!
    Talking about this bit:
    <p id="fw-foottext" class="fw-footertext">The*name*and*likeness*of*Lara*Croft,*Tomb*Raider*screen*shots*and*the*Tomb*Raider*name*and*logos*are*copyright*©*Eidos*Interactive*Ltd.*All*rights*reserved.*This*ardent*but*unofficial*fan*site*is*not*connected*with*or*otherwise*condoned*by*the*creators*and*publishers*of*the*Tomb*Raider*games,*Core*Design,*Ltd.,*Crystal*Dynamics*and*Eidos*Interactive,*Ltd.</p>
    The name and likeness of Lara Croft, Tomb Raider screen shots and the Tomb Raider name and logos are copyright © Eidos Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. This ardent but unofficial fan site is not connected with or otherwise condoned by the creators and publishers of the Tomb Raider games, Core Design, Ltd., Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Interactive, Ltd
    Somehow it's excluded from a style, or not within the right tags or something...
    so it doesn't center itself. (I'd be more specific but the HTML is hard to read for me..)
    EDIT: Found an IDE to read it in...

Maybe moving the text will do something, like including it in some "<DIV>" tag or something. (It's been a long time since I last took a look at HTML...)

I'm not sure if you wrote the HTML yourself or had an editor do it... but there should be some way to make that text behave like we want it to. (EDIT: I'd think you didn't... all the class names have a prefix of "fw-", maybe freewebs?)

Couldn't all this be done via PM or e-mail?

Probably.

Hey RG I think I fixed it, it looks good here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spong View Post
    Yep, probably, but I thought this thread was about tessa's site...

Quote Originally Posted by TessaTombRaider007 View Post
    Probably.

Not quite fixed for me...

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    Not quite fixed for me...
    Yeah, I agree with RG. You need to make it two lines, and compact it within the white space. Otherwise, it stretches the page out, and it doesn't look good.

You've fixed the cheat page. It's looking fantastic now.

And you should add more to Lara's Bio. You know the whole story behind her, growing up etc. You can get a great story for that Here.

I wonder....are you going to write your own walkthroughs some day, Tessa?

And you should add more to Lara's Bio.
    That's the secret page I'd seen earlier.
    The cheat page is looking better Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    That's the secret page I'd seen earlier.
    The cheat page is looking better Tessa.
    Why's it secret?

I wonder....are you going to write your own walkthroughs some day, Tessa?
    I was thinking, maby fan fiction.

Thanks for the help guys!!!!!

Why's it secret?
    There was only one link to it before... therefore, secret

Fanfic sometime would be great

I was thinking, maby fan fiction.

Thanks for the help guys!!!!!
    Cool! You're welcome.

Yay!, you fixed that think down at the bottom (sort of?)...

Good to see
    Keep working at it.

Hey all Tomb Raider fans, Tessa's Tomb Raider Site, has all new TR8 game play videos!!
    So go on over and see them.

Hey all Tomb Raider fans, Tessa's Tomb Raider Site, has all new TR8 game play videos!!
    So go on over and see them.
    Niiice. That'll get lots of people over to see them! Make sure you advertise yourself when new videos are out!

TR4 Walkthroughs now on Tessa's TR Site!!!!!

Ohh, Tessa, I was looking through your site - it's looking heaps better! Except there are a few spelling and grammar errors. It looks unprofessional, so please hurry and fix it!

If you need any help with that, give me a call. (PM me.)

Saving is fun, kids! Save constantly.

Ok, thanks!
    I am having a little trouble with Freewebs, and can't get 2 it at the moment.

Nice site. The music did scare the hell out of me when it started 2 minutes after I was on the homepage...

Also you have two countdown clocks, one says US, the other UK...Why is that UK, the rest of Europe has the same release date...And the Uk is a part of europe so you might want to change that for all the european fans who can read English and your site (like me).
    "I woke up this morning and I just hated everything." -Lara Croft-

Thanks!!!
    When it starts working I'll do it.

One thing the backgrounds are horrible...otherwise everything else is good. Sorry If I offended you.

signature image

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by hoggys2much View Post
    tessatombraider and oboefreak are you off your head? Stellas rubbish better than chronicles? WTF? ROLLING ON FLOOR IN TEARS OF HYSTERIA! Hahahaha!

Let me ask you, does Stella give you all the latest news, gossip and things happening in TR? No! Can you get wallpapers, screenshots, 3d renders and hundreds of other pictures on Stella site? No! Can you get all the music of TR on stellas site? No! Also the walkthroughs on stellas are beyond crap compared to chronicles! For an experiment I had a look at stellas when I was doing Anniversary and oboy I couldn't get back to chronicles fast enough and away from the crapness that was stellas walkthroughs! Also do you get video guides on stellas site? Do you hell! All you get is crap links to youtube! BIG BLOODY DEAL! TRC gives you in depth videos of all the boss fights even stopping it at crucial bits to explain things to you! you dont get that on stellas rubbish! Also want to know just how crap stella is! It took that site about a week to get its first Anniversary guides up but TRC had the first 6 levels up a week before the game came out and the whole game done by game release! LOL! Also I have had many replies from TRC!

if it was you tessa that complained about my signature then go #####' yourself. I have a good mind to tell stella that your stealing all her stuff just to open your own pathetic site!
    I have a good mind to report this post and I think I may You are in grave danger of a libel case my friend.

You have an opinion? Fine. Express it by all means but your approach is beyond redemption. I don't quite know what or who got on your case when you wrote it but rudeness and aggression such as that you have displayed will rarely win you any favours.

Tessa, your site is quite good! I like it!

Oh and by the way, hoggys2much, Stella's site is a masterpiece. I should know because I have been credited on there. When last I wrote to Stella she wrote right back within ten minutes with a note of gratitude for my glitch advantages and screenshots for TR:A. Her site is largely about walkthroughs and savegame help. Personally, as good as Tessa's site is, I tend to go to Stella's site, not just out of habit but because I find the walkthroughs exceptionally detailed.

Tessa, I may visit your site more often as it's always nice to have a bit of variety Keep up the good work my friend!
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

TR plagiarism

Stella's wonderful site predated the TRChronicles walkthru site in the same way that WikiRaider predated the newish "Tomb Raider Wiki". TRChronicles seems to have a history of appropriating material and ideas from rival sites whilst giving no credit or acknowledgement. Sorry if that sounds libellous but I've been a TR fan for a long time. I've got eyes to see and I remember how things have gone.

@Lo - Thanks.

I'm trying to get back on, but it's giving some what of a problem.
    I'm trying to contact Free Webs.... er Webs about it. (They changed there name. )

I also have a forum of my own up now... I think we have 19 members.
    And have been working on it mostly.
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/tessa/index
    We also have (In my opinion) some of the best mods/admins around.

@The mods of this forum - Please forgive me. I did not know this thread was against rules when I came here. But feel free to delete it, if needed.

Thumbs Up

@Lo - Thanks.

I'm trying to get back on, but it's giving some what of a problem.
    I'm trying to contact Free Webs.... er Webs about it. (They changed there name. )

I also have a forum of my own up now... I think we have 19 members.
    And have been working on it mostly.
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/tessa/index
    We also have (In my opinion) some of the best mods/admins around.

@The mods of this forum - Please forgive me. I did not know this thread was against rules when I came here. But feel free to delete it, if needed.
    No worries my friend (for the other post). If you check out my sig, you'll find a few Raiders on one of my new sites and if you join, you are welcome to advertise your site on there

Can't say fairer than that, eh?
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123