Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Keir: Sytem requirments

Keir: Sytem requirments

Question Keir: Sytem requirments

Keir, do know any of the system requirments for BSP? It would be nice to early on since it is high end game. And once i know the EXACT requirments i can have my friend put them up on System requirments lab early.
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

It's a bit early for them to speculate on system reqs....

Originally Posted by Colosseum
    It's a bit early for them to speculate on system reqs....
    system requirments is only important for pc version isnt it??
    it s not important for xbox or? thats all the same or?
    i think im rdy for it, whatever comes:
    P4 dual core 6850 : 2x 3,0 GHZ
    XFX Gforce 8800 ultra
    2048 Corsair Ram

Yes, system reqs. only affect PC users. The Xbox 360 version will be tuned to work with the 360.

don't put them too high...
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    AMD Athlon 4400+
    Nvidea GeForce 8500GT
    2GB RAM

=)

Originally Posted by M0n3y
    don't put them too high...
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    AMD Athlon 4400+
    Nvidea GeForce 8500GT
    2GB RAM

=)
    Your Graphics card should be fine at medium but your cpu might be pushing it.

i play at high i think...
    gonna check it

Originally Posted by M0n3y
    i play at high i think...
    gonna check it
    For Pacific, your graphics card would have to run at medium, i mean look at the movie its asome!!! Your possessor i read up on it today and i'm sorry i seriously doubt i could run Pacific. Just looking at the movie that is a lot of prosses to run, and all the new games are being built for quad cores.

I wont be able to run it properly. And I'm not buying a 360 and paying for Live when I'm already gonna buy a PS3.

Originally Posted by Bismarck1990
    I wont be able to run it properly. And I'm not buying a 360 and paying for Live when I'm already gonna buy a PS3.
    lol i remember saying that once.... and then i bought a 360.... so now im sitting on a ps3, 360 and my pc... truth is i barely touch both console lately... but GOW2 and BF:Bad Company may get me back to xbox live, and madden 09 to ps3 , until BSP comes out of course

How about my friendly desktop?

P4 3.0G
    ATI X300 128M
    1.5G RAM

Gonna be too weak for game?

I'll do some digging, but it might be a bit early to say yet.

Yeah so I've looked into it, and it won't be for a little while yet, but I'll keep you guys posted.

Is 1 GB ram to few??

Originally Posted by F4F
    Is 1 GB ram to few??

1GB will run the game, not on high but it'll run.

Originally Posted by Red October
    For Pacific, your graphics card would have to run at medium, i mean look at the movie its asome!!! Your possessor i read up on it today and i'm sorry i seriously doubt i could run Pacific. Just looking at the movie that is a lot of prosses to run, and all the new games are being built for quad cores.
    that's why i have an xbox360

Originally Posted by Bismarck1990
    That's what my friend did, then he ended up buying a 360. Now his PS3 gathers dust. He dusts it off time to time to watch Blue Ray movies. Also, XBL is much better than pso (that is what it's called if I remember correctly).

Originally Posted by skyfox
    How about my friendly desktop?

P4 3.0G
    ATI X300 128M
    1.5G RAM

Gonna be too weak for game?
    Dosen't look good i doubt you will be able to run it.

Don't worry i'm in the same boat with you that is my exact setup also i'm having to build a new machine for BSP.

I beleive my rig can run the game on med/high i guess?

AMD 64 Dualcore running in total of 6.2 GHZ (Slightly overclocked)
    Ati Radeon Saphire 3870 X2 HD graphcard
    3 GB Corsair RAM

Or am i wrong? do i need to upgrade to quadcore processor?

I wish BSP would be able to run on older comps, that way I know for sure that it actually works on mine.

I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core at 2.21GHz with 2 gigs of RAM. I also have an ATI Saffire X1950 (Pro?) graphics card that may or may not be broken (having issues, beside the point) so hopefully I'll be able to run it.

i can play BSM on max with my settings...

Originally Posted by W4lt3r89
    I beleive my rig can run the game on med/high i guess?

AMD 64 Dualcore running in total of 6.2 GHZ (Slightly overclocked)
    Ati Radeon Saphire 3870 X2 HD graphcard
    3 GB Corsair RAM

Or am i wrong? do i need to upgrade to quadcore processor?
    Quads are over rated the dual core you have should work fine.

Originally Posted by Arrow
    I wish BSP would be able to run on older comps, that way I know for sure that it actually works on mine.

I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core at 2.21GHz with 2 gigs of RAM. I also have an ATI Saffire X1950 (Pro?) graphics card that may or may not be broken (having issues, beside the point) so hopefully I'll be able to run it.
    Wow unless you typed the wrong number then that graphics card could defently handle Pacific. It cost around $240 hear in the states, but you processor not going to make the cut That is an old workstation processor.
    But there is a hope if you know your mother board's name you could upgrade to a better processor just make sure it is compatible.

Maybe the last number at the end makes a difference. I regrettably don't know crap about stuff like this. I just know what each part does =P

AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core 4200+ (it can run C&C3, so I imagine it should be able to run BSP)

Originally Posted by Arrow
    Maybe the last number at the end makes a difference. I regrettably don't know crap about stuff like this. I just know what each part does =P

AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core 4200+ (it can run C&C3, so I imagine it should be able to run BSP)
    Cool, whatever floats your boat, i am having to build a new computer. Because my little Pentium 4 with a 128mb graphics card can barley play BSM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last