Thread: final fantasy XIII ultimate box, EU and US release or only japan?

final fantasy XIII ultimate box, EU and US release or only japan?

Smile final fantasy XIII ultimate box, EU and US release or only japan?

Hello fellow gamers, i have heard about a Final Fantasy XIII ultimate box that have been released in Japan wich includes Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy soundtracks, artbook with costume designs and an action figure of Lightning.
    it has only been realsed in japan so far, so im woundering if it will ever be released in EU and US or will it stay i japan? i live in EU myself but included US in this tread aswell to spare others to make an own thread. the price for the ultimate box in Japan is currently 26000 yen (260$) on the Japanese Quare Enix store, its a reasonable price if you ask me, but as said, its only avalible in Japan so if anyone knows if it will be avalible in EU and US in the future, please do not hessitate to comment so.
    ¨may this thread climb the views with the speed and brightness of Lightning so that maybe someone from Square Enix themselves will find it and answer themselves¨ tank you for your time people

I personally don't believe that we will see an overseas release of this collection.