Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Anticipating the HD Version

Anticipating the HD Version

Anticipating the HD Version

What about you?

I am hoping that we will get some news about it at E3 this year...and that it won't have a ton of stupid Vita gimmicky stuff attached to it.

They didn't give a street date yet, did they?

I hope they'll give more information about the game and the street date at E3, too. Not going to get my hopes up though.

Originally Posted by Mandy

I hope they'll give more information about the game and the street date at E3, too. Not going to get my hopes up though.

I am hopeful...I wouldn't mind seeing something about Pandora's Tower as well...

Oops. typo in the topic title.

Anyways. Yeah, not that much info on this, sadly. I'm really happy for it though, this was one of the best games I've ever played.

I'm ready for this too and I'm looking forward to hearing more information as soon as it's available.

yess yess yess cant wait!! i hope KH 1 & 2 get HD Remakes and put on the PSN Store.. i would really love it on a disc as well so i could get Trophies

I would be very surprised if they were to make a KH Collection and it didn't come out for the PS3/Vita, and there WASN'T a downloadable option for it...Sony at the very least seems to be wanting to move in that direction for games (especially for 'flagship' titles).

Originally Posted by Phophenomenon
    What about you?
    I wonder if it could be for the Xbox 360, Because not many people can afford both console, and it would be better to put it on both console for more money fore such a great game like Final Fantasy X HD. Everyone on either console should be able to learn how great this game was back in the Ps2 release.

Originally Posted by ayeitjackie
    What about you?
    I wonder if it could be for the Xbox 360, Because not many people can afford both console, and it would be better to put it on both console for more money fore such a great game like Final Fantasy X HD. Everyone on either console should be able to learn how great this game was back in the Ps2 release.
    I don't think so. I like FF to be a Playstation exclusive. SE would have to take content out in order for it to fit for Xbox 360.

What about you?

I don't think so. I like FF to be a Playstation exclusive. SE would have to take content out in order for it to fit for Xbox 360.

Or they could do what they did for Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 and split it up on multiple discs...

I'd be honestly surprised if KH3 was only on one platform, if only because more platforms means a broader audience and more sales for the company. There is a reason why 'exclusive' third party titles are becoming less and less common...

What about you?
    I doubt there will be a 360 version considering when it first came out it was only available to ps2 so sony has rights to it, not to mention that it would most likely help boost the sales for the ps3 and that's exactly what sony needs to keep up with microsoft.

Yeah i never played FFX, so I'm looking forward to this...

X's never really been a favorite of mine, but I'm looking forward to the remaster. If it means I can play a slightly shinier International version without having to switch out the PS3 for the PS2 (plus having to boot SwapMagic), I'm game. I'm not alone in assuming that this'll have the International extras, right?

The only thing I want to know about this is what version they're "HD-ifying". And what we'll end up getting in North America. Will it be the original Japanese version, or will it be the International version, complete with the Dark Aeons, Penance, and the new sphere grid and abilities? To this day, never being able to fight the Dark Aeons and Penance(who is arguably the most difficult super boss in the entire series), while the rest of the entire world has, irks me to no end.

If it turns out this isn't the International version....well, I'll still buy it because I buy everything FF-related and I love FFX, but man, it'll be a major disappointment for me.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, the HD version was in the early stages of development earlier this year, so I'm not sure if it's close to being done by now or anything. Since it's mostly just a remaster, though, they ought to have at least some of it finished-- enough to show off, which means that it could definitely be shown at E3 next week.

Oh, and yes, I am very excited. FF10 is one of my favorite RPG's, so I can't wait to see it upgraded.

Come on now SE. Give us some FF goodness at E3!

Who's predictin a quiet year for FF at e3? SE seem to like to announce games in magazines these days.

I'm very excited as well

I would love to re purchase and re play this game, but has Final Fantasy X HD remake been confirmed?

It would be awesome if they packaged it with X-2 International Edition + Last Mission but I highly doubt that will happen. I really just can't wait to see how it looks. X already looks amazing even to this day.

Originally Posted by PAT2K9
    I would love to re purchase and re play this game, but has Final Fantasy X HD remake been confirmed?
    Yeah, it was announced last year for it's 10th anniversary.

As unlikely as it is I really hope we see it at E3, at least give us some screens of it in HD.

I'm excited about it! Excluding the online games, FFX is one of the two main entries in the series that I've yet to play. I kept meaning to try and find a used copy of it somewhere, but now that they're re-releasing it in HD for the PS3 I'm definitely going to wait until I can get my hands on the new one. Besides, I enjoy SquareEnix's games and I'd rather my money go to them as opposed to some second-hand game store.

Originally Posted by Pocamantis

It would be awesome if they packaged it with X-2 International Edition + Last Mission but I highly doubt that will happen. I really just can't wait to see how it looks. X already looks amazing even to this day.

That would be neat! I haven't played the International Edition of X-2 but that's because I don't have a system that will allow me to play that version.

My only fear is that when it does drop, it will be on the PSN & probably take up lots of GB. My PS3 is already on the edge so there's no telling how many of my downloaded games i'd have to delete to make room. It will be worth it though so meh.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last