Thread: lara kick ass picture

such a cool pic thanks 4 posting
    never saw it before
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

More like the ribs

I really wish they'd start giving her longer pants in those climates, she'd have all kinds of insect bites. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary Whisk View Post
    I really wish they'd start giving her longer pants in those climates, she'd have all kinds of insect bites. D:
    She'd also be burning up! Nice pic btw thanx for posting it. looking good!

Longer pants doesn't always = ZOMGEXTREMELYINSULATEDJEANS. But I stand corrected on this one, I meant to say longer Shorts. At least down to the holsters I mean. Come on, don't tell me wearing those for several hours in a wet-humid climate and doing all of that running around wouldn't make them chafe(I mean the holsters, not the shorts). :P

HAHAHAHA that was too funny
    i'm sure the insects would fear her anyway ;] haha jk.
    i would bite her too if i were an insect.

wait.... what? D:

i LOVE THE LOOK OF THE JAGUARS COAT, SO SHINY... 0_o

That's true, but Lara has always been wearing shorts. That's a part of her. Just like her backpack, boots, gloves and dual pistols

Tell her that when she picks up some disease native to the location she's currently, "visiting".

Tell her that when she picks up some disease native to the location she's currently, "visiting".
    Imaginary Whisk, your username really doesn't reflect you very well does it?

When has Lara ever gotten a disease from anything or been ill? In all her years of adventuring in all the exotic countries she visits? She hasn't - and why is that? Because Lara is a game character, the usual rules don't apply to game characters. Lara can wear whatever the programmers make her wear and she won't get bitten because the imaginary/programmed insects won't bite her - and if they do, she can just take an imaginary/programmed medipack and get better in a second. All the better for us poor saps who are playing, heart in mouth as she wobbles about eyes out of focus as we try to find that last medipack before she dies making us reload.

Rai your post caused my imagination to go wild
    Imagin it a bug bits lara, she slaps where it bit her. And you go running and then the vision goes slightly blurred and zooming in and out going around a bit like Lara vision and you see her stumbling. And you have to use a medipack before she collapses and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude View Post
    Rai your post caused my imagination to go wild
    Imagin it a bug bits lara, she slaps where it bit her. And you go running and then the vision goes slightly blurred and zooming in and out going around a bit like Lara vision and you see her stumbling. And you have to use a medipack before she collapses and dies.

let's not & say we did ok?

HAHAHAHA jkjk

Longer pants doesn't always = ZOMGEXTREMELYINSULATEDJEANS. But I stand corrected on this one, I meant to say longer Shorts. At least down to the holsters I mean. Come on, don't tell me wearing those for several hours in a wet-humid climate and doing all of that running around wouldn't make them chafe(I mean the holsters, not the shorts). :P
    Hmmmm you make an interesting point, yeah i guess so, but then again anyone who can run over hold metal grids of fire on a sunken liner might not get be too off put at the thought of chaffing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Imaginary Whisk, your username really doesn't reflect you very well does it?

When has Lara ever gotten a disease from anything or been ill? In all her years of adventuring in all the exotic countries she visits? She hasn't - and why is that? Because Lara is a game character, the usual rules don't apply to game characters. Lara can wear whatever the programmers make her wear and she won't get bitten because the imaginary/programmed insects won't bite her - and if they do, she can just take an imaginary/programmed medipack and get better in a second. All the better for us poor saps who are playing, heart in mouth as she wobbles about eyes out of focus as we try to find that last medipack before she dies making us reload.
    Ok, Rai. You're taking stuff that I say waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Maybe I should start boxing things I say in [Sarcasm][/Sarcasm]"? xD

If anything, they should implement insects into the game! >:O

Then she could climb into her bottomless backpack and hop around in it safely like in that Banjo-Kazooie sequel on the N64?

Ok, Rai. You're taking stuff that I say waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Maybe I should start boxing things I say in [Sarcasm][/Sarcasm]"? xD

If anything, they should implement insects into the game! >:O

Then she could climb into her bottomless backpack and hop around in it safely like in that Banjo-Kazooie sequel on the N64?
    I recall reading in the 'gadgets' thread that Rai criticised your imagination there too.

[talking about the first link]That picture looks nice but the graphics don't look quite as nice as the other screen shots we've seen. (I know it's a low resolution, but still)

I will! I'm afraid it wont happen though No matter what she's wearing she doesn't suffer from any kind of diseases. Just try let her wear the Legend outfit in lets say.. Kazakhstan She should have turned blue! But she doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    I will! I'm afraid it wont happen though No matter what she's wearing she doesn't suffer from any kind of diseases. Just try let her wear the Legend outfit in lets say.. Kazakhstan She should have turned blue! But she doesn't
    Oh i can hear someone getting their editing skills on at this very moment lol.

@imaginary whisk, whoops, sowwy, I misunderstood your tone.

And FYI I didn't forget about the 2nd part of your username and I do not have a cutlery fetish! Or though....cutlery is all shiny....

hehehe , wicked pic

And FYI I didn't forget about the 2nd part of your username and I do not have a cutlery fetish! Or though....cutlery is all shiny....
    np, it's just fun giving people a hard time, sometimes. I was just returning the favor.

You don't, maybe james does. (james987654321 or whatever the number is.)
    (he admitted to it, not me. in some other thread. the under water one).
    I thought crockery was were it was at.... You can't use cutlery without crockery...

anyway, the picture. Looks exciting, can't wait to play.

Again, realism with the really short shorts and all doesn't matter (like with her not getting diseases, or cold). They're a part of her character, sure, but it would be nice to see some longer shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    You don't, maybe james does. (james987654321 or whatever the number is.)
    (he admitted to it, not me. in some other thread. the under water one).
    I thought crockery was were it was at.... You can't use cutlery without crockery...
    i guess im alone on this one then... crockery? hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by james987654321 View Post
    i guess im alone on this one then... crockery? hmmmm...
    Just joking about it.
    Cutlery?