Thread: Can somebody post a screenshot from their Just Cause directory of the game file sizes

Can somebody post a screenshot from their Just Cause directory of the game file sizes

Exclamation Can somebody post a screenshot from their Just Cause directory of the game file sizes

Hi to all....can somebody please host a screenshot or tell me all the exact file sizes in your Just Cause directory....because I think I may have a fix for those who are receiving that Shader and Vertex error...Thanks...

I do have the game dvd, but since having a little brother...your discs and properties may end up scratched like sh1t or plain broken ...thats why I can't check the file sizes...!

Thanks....please post soon!

Please....somebody who owns the original full just cause please post a screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE.

***ing Hell.....anybody Gonna Post A Screenshot? I Want To Fix This Game That Gets The The Shader And Vertex Errors And I Can If Somebody Gives Me A God Damn Screenshot Of The Files In The Directory Of Where It Is Installed On Your Computer....

Please I'm Trying To Help!

steam version

I got the steam version of the game, I can help you if that doesn't matter, just give me more specifics on what you need the screenshots of, if you need for every folder, just the main one, etc.