I like meow wow. So cute! XD

(humph! they're practically useless.)

no offence.

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    Originally Posted by Illusionist
    Originally Posted by imported_David
    Originally Posted by Sora0Kun0
    Originally Posted by Black Mage

It would be Meow Wow its so awesome and the first I made so far, the game is cool we can chat later friend me im new in this two hey meow wow is awesome when he bounces he's funny I wanna get the plush version lof him too!!!!!!!!!

oWo I love Meow wow *3* cause its a good boy <3

MEOW WOW THE CUTEST ONE!!!! BETTER THEN A DOG OR A CAT

I also like Meow Wow (I named mine Hot Dog xD).

I like meow wow. So cute! XD

Did anyone said my name? :P

Lolz that's funny! xD Komori bat is cool too xD

I just created this dream eater but it's bad A. I think its name is Keeba Tiger. It looks like a saber tooth tiger but better. Anyways they kick major but. Hard as enemies and deadly as allies. Right now I am at the last boss fight for Sora on Proud and wow is he tough the lowest I got him was like at 2 bars left. So now I am just grinding my levels and leveling up all my dream eaters and their abilities they give me so I can take this guy on.

My favorite Dream Eater is Aura Lion. 2nd Keeba Tiger.

I would like to retract my former opinion and say that Ryu Dragon is my favorite Spirit now that I've made all 51. This guy is a total BEAST and he comes with Superglide, Meteor Crash, Mega Flare, and more!

hmm... sounds powerful. then again they're not actually useless . ^_^ *chuckes*

There really needs to be more Dream Eater/Spirits merch (the Meow Wow plush is expensive). My favorites are the Frootz Cat and the Kyroo family, sometimes I like to use an all Kyroo team.

I would have to say that I like Electricorn, Tyranto Rex, Ryu Dragon and Pegaslick all equally. They all look cool to me and have great abilities as far as I know. I just finished the game yesterday and I must say that I loved it. I ran into a problem today though. Old Julius decided to pop up out of nowhere and I don't have the stuff to beat him. I'm just gonna grind until I'm able to beat him and then try a playthrough on Critical Mode. Proud Mode was a challenge but the real one is Critical.

Originally Posted by CrimsonalCore
    I hope Dream Eaters aren't spoiler in here. :/

for me, it's my dear Me Me Bunny because she's really adorable and I really love to have a keychain of that so I could put on my 3DS or a plush one, too!

What's your favorite Dream Eater(s) and why?
    ruka nuka

Originally Posted by BassFlux
    There really needs to be more Dream Eater/Spirits merch (the Meow Wow plush is expensive). My favorites are the Frootz Cat and the Kyroo family, sometimes I like to use an all Kyroo team.
    Keeba tiger!!

So technically we have only 4 cards available, 5 including the Stand Card. So when is Square enix releasing new Ar cards for KH3D?

The plush is now up on the SE Merch site.
    The price is $34.99

ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/us/ShowDet...

Now just waiting on the 3D soundtrack.

It's true that Dream Eaters are from the realm of sleep and it is true that the nightmares just implant bad dream by consuming happy ones while the spirits eat the bad dreams. But, aren't any of you wondering where do the dream eaters really come from?

I have a theory about the dream eaters and why they are divided into two different kinds of dream eaters. We already know that they live in the world of sleep, but I believe that they are the manifestation of our thoughts, our hearts and our souls all put together. Whether it is a beautiful dream or an ugly nightmare, the result is the same that all dream eaters are born from all of us whenever we sleep and search for our dreams whether it would be we're awake or asleep. For example, a person has an ongoing trauma or fear that manifests into a bad dream and that bad dream will appear via day or night, but by denying it, a nightmare dream eater is created and will go berserk starting with the person who created that nightmare in the first place. However, by accepting that trauma or fear, a spirit dream eater is born from that acceptance as all dream eaters come from all those who have dreams. An alternative to having a spirit as your partner dream eater is that you have a strong, but good dream that you keep fighting for. Usually the two situations of creating spirits from yourself based on your dreams creates a common occurance of two dream eater partners.

Take me for example, My fear is that I'm afraid of the dark and that It is so dark, I am so scared that it might swallow me to the bad place, but I accepted my fear and overcame it which creates a Peepsta Hoo from inside of my thoughts, my heart and my soul. Also, I have a dream that is so strong that I am fighting for it. My dream is to have a multitasking career in multimedia. I wanted to be a screenwriter, artist (music, drawing), director (video game, movie, tv show, art), and composer. My hopes and dreams is also what creates a Necho Cat from inside of myself.

I have told you about what my dreams and hopes are along with my fears and trauma yet accepting and overcaming the shortcomings. It's high time that you told everyone what are your fears along with what are your dreams for the future that give birth to the dream eaters inside of you.

Which one would it be?

While my first inclination would be Meow Wow, I'd really dislike all my stuff being crushed under a bouncing ball of blubber. Maybe something low-maintenance like a Toximander - though my carpet better not get soaked with poison gunk. Neh, nevermind.

Hebby Repp seems fine, not too noisy and his bad breath could repel home invaders.

Mine would be the Iceguin Ace. But that's only because I love penguins haha.

I'd get a ryu dragon, both for the name and for the chance to ride it. Cars and chocobos are fine, but nothing can beat riding a dragon.

I don't want to have another pet because when they die, they take a piece of your heart with them.

Then a dream eater would be the perfect pet, because unless you let them die in battle (and it's really easy to keep them from dying, or at least, reviving them when they do) they don't die from either hunger or age, at least, if you consider the fact that they can't do so in the game, and we're essentially taking them from the game world, they should still follow the rules, or lack thereof, concerning the lifespans they possess.

So, umm....I sort of forgot about this game and just started playing it again recently (lol, such a pain trying to avoid the spoilers people kept spewing all over the place xD)

Anyways, I'm confused about some aspect about these creatures. Actually, a LOT of things >.<

Are we SUPPOSED to max out their affinity levels? 'Cause I sort of move on to a new dream eater once the abilities are maxed. Also, I noticed depending on an dream eater's disposition, new pathways on their ability board open up, but how do you as a player know there's more abilities or not to still learn per dream eater?

That said, I don't even really get why you would stick to one dream eater for a while when it's just easier to create new, much more powerful ones when you get enough peices. A recipe isn't even really required to create them to boot, so it's not too hard, I think *ponders*

Also, I have a dream eater that learned all their abilities and with max affinity-can I do anything with the dream eater beyond using it in battle? It has so many LP points just sitting there that I would love to transfer over to some other DEs, but I guess that's not possible, right? :/

What is the point of having a slot for a third DE? I know about the Flick Rush Cups, but can the third DE be used in battle or something? I've had a dream eater get KOed, but I only got a prompt about having to revive it lest it breaks down into dream peices again D:

Finally, when you link to both dreams eaters at once, does that count as a single link to each, or will the game only tally a link to a single dream eater when I ACTUALLY link to a single dream eater?

Whoa! That was a lot. Haha, sorry guys, I'm just really confused about these details. I'm close to beating the game, but I feel like I'm making things harder for myself and I don't know why :/

Help is appreciated~

Originally Posted by new_tradition
    Are we SUPPOSED to max out their affinity levels? 'Cause I sort of move on to a new dream eater once the abilities are maxed. Also, I noticed depending on an dream eater's disposition, new pathways on their ability board open up, but how do you as a player know there's more abilities or not to still learn per dream eater?
    You get a trophy for having one of all 51 spirits with level 9 affinity. Each spirit has 16 abilities/commands/items, so just keep changing dispositions until you have all 16. On one of the status screens (either under the status menu or the DE changing menu, can't remember) you can change pages and see an ability list for that Spirit.
    Also, I have a dream eater that learned all their abilities and with max affinity-can I do anything with the dream eater beyond using it in battle? It has so many LP points just sitting there that I would love to transfer over to some other DEs, but I guess that's not possible, right? :/
    Nope, but they do only level up while in your party and * ranked spirits outclass Sora's and Riku's lvl 99 stats by around level 40.
    What is the point of having a slot for a third DE? I know about the Flick Rush Cups, but can the third DE be used in battle or something? I've had a dream eater get KOed, but I only got a prompt about having to revive it lest it breaks down into dream peices again D:
    You can use the stylus to drag your third spirit in to replace one of your current ones. I usually keep a buffer, healer, and attacker on for boss fights (for a lvl 1 CM run) and switch out the buffer and healer as needed.
    Finally, when you link to both dreams eaters at once, does that count as a single link to each, or will the game only tally a link to a single dream eater when I ACTUALLY link to a single dream eater?
    It counts as both getting linked to and both will get link counts (for the locks) and affinity points for it.

For future reference, use this DE FAQ
    www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hear...
    Dozing put a ton of effort into it, and it's extremely comprehensive. You'll find everything from ability lists in every useful form to recipes to link board maps in it.

Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey

I don't want to have another pet because when they die, they take a piece of your heart with them.

True indeed... I stopped getting pets because of this eventual fate. It would be nice to see them and hug them like Sora did at the ending though. Kinda like a zoo. XD

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last