Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: The Dream Eaters

The Dream Eaters

What do you guys think these characters? They are a welcome addition in my opinion and they help bring much of Birth by Sleep's combat in as well.

The first thing I'll say is that they're very cute hehehe. It ties in with the cheerful, colorful aspects of the Disney element that's seen in KH. Plus, it's very different since it's the first time we see these characters.

Like Illusionist said, they are cute and colorful xD but I'd like to see what changes they bring to KH and learn mire about them

I really like that you have to level up your Spirits to gain new abilities, it allows you to chose the order you get your abilities in (unlike all but BBS where the list was 90% static) but also makes it far more challenging to get abilities than BBS's setup was. Plus, now I get to yell at creative characters when they act stupid, not an overgrown dog and duck! ^^

Well i like the idea. It sort of takes the kid icarus card idea but this time you actually get a thing you can use. I just hope they are more available than the kid icarus cards because i live in Wisconsin and there is no big shop or anything that is like the nintendo store in NY. It would be cool if they sold them like tcgs

I'm pretty sure that the cards are just for the pre-order bonus (and the Mark of Mastery edition of course), so I don't think that there'll be any card packs or anything, but I might be wrong.

Just started playing (was raining really hard on my end and couldn't grab the game until this evening ;A; ), and I was wondering if there was a limit, per se, with how much you could pet your dream eaters per session? I was petting one of them, and while it did start to slow down with the stat gain in the petting screen, it didn't stop. So could I theoretically just keep petting them and gaining stats? Nevermind that would be rather boring xD

While I don't think there's a limit, after petting them enough times the spot where you get decent exp/lp/ap boosts starts to move to very random (and sometimes hard to pet) places, like the wingtips of the Komori Bat or the middle pair of feet on the Frootz Cat.

Oh, I see. That makes sense. It sounded like they were getting annoyed/distressed (well, the Komori Bat specifically sounded pissed, lol) when I kept petting them without any stat going up. Guess I didn't get any of their sweet spots after they levelled up, haha.

My particular favorites are the "woe is me" look the R&R Seal gives and Kab Kannon's "I am done with this!" sudden turn and pout.

Dream Eaters are fun, yes?

I hope Dream Eaters aren't spoiler in here. :/

for me, it's my dear Me Me Bunny because she's really adorable and I really love to have a keychain of that so I could put on my 3DS or a plush one, too!

What's your favorite Dream Eater(s) and why?

For Flick Rush it's Zolephant - DAT BOULDER SMASH!!!! Seriously, that move is an easy S rank in all of the Flick Rush cups

For an ally, so far it's a tie between Frootz Cat and Fin Fatale, they both have a nice move variety.

For an enemy, I gotta say the T-Rex, those things are freaking awesome and hard to take down, but not cheap.

I'm in Prankster's Paradise right now, and I'm just wondering when you can have 3 dream eaters at once. Or is that not possible?

Originally Posted by CrimsonalCore
    I hope Dream Eaters aren't spoiler in here. :/

for me, it's my dear Me Me Bunny because she's really adorable and I really love to have a keychain of that so I could put on my 3DS or a plush one, too!

What's your favorite Dream Eater(s) and why?
    It would be Meow Wow its so awesome and the first I made so far, the game is cool we can chat later friend me im new in this two hey meow wow is awesome when he bounces he's funny I wanna get the plush version lof him too!!!!!!!!!

oWo I love Meow wow *3* cause its a good boy <3

You can only have two dream eaters out at once. The third you can switch in, but it will not be on the screen or attack.

I really like Pricklemane. Just in everything. Enemy it's really easy, as an ally it can be really helpful and in flick rush I just spam rage.

Either the aura tiger or lion, real names escape at this point. nearly impossible to kill and just look so dang cool. hard to make though, spent all my munny on dream pieces for them and still didnt have enough.

MEOW WOW THE CUTEST ONE!!!! BETTER THEN A DOG OR A CAT

Originally Posted by Bryan

You can only have two dream eaters out at once. The third you can switch in, but it will not be on the screen or attack.

Oh poop, I could've sworn I saw 3 dream eaters in one of the KH3D commercials. But then again that wouldn't make sense too since it's always been 3 in a party (including Sora). Thanks for your help!

I like Necho Cat; it's really adorable and fun to play with. The name also remains me of a certain someone who I named it after and dyed it orange for... *cough* Plus, I love using the Link Sytle Darkest Fears with Riku

But Sudo Neku is more like Neku than Necho Cat.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I like how they bastardized a lot of the Japanese Dream Eater names for localization. I mean, a lot of them sound the same or close if you pronounce it right...

But let's get to my preliminary list, now.

<ul>[*]Kab Kannon, far and away in first.[*]Ryu Dragon[*]Lord Kyroo[*]Aura Lion[*]Tyranto Rex[*]Frootz Cat[*]Meow Wow[*]Komory Bat[/list]

My favorite Dream Eater is the Iceguin Ace because penguins are my favorite animal!

Originally Posted by Andreaangel

My favorite Dream Eater is the Iceguin Ace because penguins are my favorite animal!

Same here! I also like Meow Wow (I named mine Hot Dog xD).

I like the me me bunny and the necho cat. But my favorite is meowjesty! It like a HUGE meow wow-with a crown :P

Page 1 of 3 123 Last