Page 1 of 93 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Am I? (Screenshot Game)

Big Grin Where Am I? (Screenshot Game)

Let's see if we can guess the location and level from another person's screenshot. In this game you can use any bug if you choose. You can make the picture as obscure as you like - use the vision keys, squat, crawl, anything to make the surroundings a little harder to identify Oh and...Lara doesn't have to be in the shot but strictly no photoshopping kids!! It has to be original so as to be correctly identified!

Along with the level and game being right, you must state exactly where the shot is taken from (as in "next to the tall building with the balcony railings" or "Beside that area with the waterfall and crate"...that'll do) - just to make it a little more challenging

Here's my starter (Hope it's not too obvious). If you identify the location, level and area where the shot was from, you get to enter the next screenshot.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

is it the city level in chronicles?

I shall guess, and saaay.. London, Tomb Raider 3?
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

I'm guessing TR3 London too....!

BTW, Lo, I think you might need to change your font colour cuz now with this new skin, it's become very hard to read a lot of things..
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...rugrlnsig3.jpg
    ^Click to visit the home of the Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine
    Exclusively from RUGRLN

Definetely london! so whos next?

I think she's looking for a more specific answer guys, so how about:
    TR3, London, Thames Wharf, probably on a roof somwhere near the flue room.
    That do?

Ummm, nearly all of you are right, though none of you are that close. The shot was taken in the shortcut between the starting area and St Paul's Cathedral.

So why am I jumping in and putting words in Lo's mouth? Well, I spoke to her a couple of times on Sunday and she claimed to have lost interest in Eidos (though I took that with a pinch of salt). I guess you'll have to argue amongst yourselves as to who takes over.

I think norn iron rock! ws the most spesific so he/she should go next

I second that notion

Oh pants!
    Right, don't panic, I can do this
    Hang on a till I get one here folks

Right I have one here but I apologize for the quality, it is absolutely shocking, and before you ask, no I did not take the picture on my mobile phone, it is just my clapped out computer.
    If this pic is too easy (or too hard!) or of too poor quality for all you tomb raider buffs out there, let me know because I have a few more pictures rattling around somewhere.

I just realised, this pic is so awful its embarrassing

I think that in this competition the quality is not much of a problem

I think that screenshot is from Tomb Raider 2, on the level "Wreck of The Maria Doria" before you enter the main room of the boat

I agree it's the Wreck of the Maria Doria, but I think the pic is taken from that little square room where you collect the Stone Dragon.

Definetly the Maria Doria.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

I think it's a picture of a carpet

Spong was right!
    Hopefully he will have a better quality pic

um duh

thats Thames Wharf, the first level in London after you take care of India, Nevada, then the South Pacific is next. After that, you go 2 London then Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by norn iron rock! View Post
    Spong was right!
    Hopefully he will have a better quality pic

hello? spong? u gonna post?

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, been busy. But bless you for caring TombRaiderBabbii

Okay, this one could be pretty evil. I swear it's a normal pic, I've not even cropped it to cut anything out...

TR3: South Pacific... by the plane... maybe? (EDIT: And don't laugh at me for guessing wrong...)

Oh, wait... now I know where it is... I hated that room...

um,

(I think that's where she is anyway... I cheated to see it...)

How gutted am I?

I though that one would last longer. I figured the brightness could be turned up though.
    Well done RG, next pic is your

@ Spong, What the hell was that? There wasn't anything to see.
    but I'm useless at these things. It has to be blindingly obvious before I'll recognise it.

It was easy

Page 1 of 93 123451151 ... LastLast