Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2044

Thread: What Are You Currently Listening To?

Cool

Some old Pearl Jam at the moment - they're coming down under in November, I'm hoping we'll get tickets!!!
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Fingathing - Cluster Buster.

Gotan Project - Santa Maria Del Buen Ayre
    /me loves tango...

S B Y [[Stand By You]] by An Cafe
    I love this song, it's so happy.
    I wish Kanon would write more of their lyrics.
    [[Kanon is the one with the blond highlights, far left in the video's picture]]

REO speedwagon - can't fight this feeling ^^

Kitty Kat - Beyonce
    Well they say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true but my friend you have seen nothing! - Michael Jackson "Bad"

Quote Originally Posted by KasigiYabuSama View Post
    BH - thanks for that, some classic funk is just what I need to ease my achin' mind. 'Just discovered that I spaced out my online traffic school deadline on a ticket from earlier this spring, so that sucker is going on my record... arrgh. Alzheimer's is a real drag.

But even as a snot-nosed kid in the '70s I loved that classic soul & funk - my sister had Dionne Warwick and Diana Ross playing constantly, and how I miss those episodes of Midnight Special when you'd catch live broadcasts of Billy Preston with his absolutely humongous 'fro, sitting behind that keyboard jamming out "Will It Go Round In Circles" - then hear some classic rock from Wishbone Ash or Uriah Heep. A "better, vanished time," as Mr. Peart would say...

For some reason RonMon's Mr. Bones popped into my head at work today, so I'm digging into the soundtrack. If ever there was a game that deserved a sequel - or franchise - Mr. Bones is it. But only if Ronnie does all the music, and continues his cameos as the Blind Man...

LC, I've finally gotten time to "chew" on Wakeshima-san's disc. Yeah, Skip Turn Step is a standout tune - brighter and sunnier than the rest of the disc. I'm also liking White Heart, but then I'm nearly as obsessed with piano as with guitar.

The only criticism I'd make of the album is that the songs sound too much like one another - like the whole disc is one long suite on the same theme. It's the same criticism I made of Rush's "Vapor Trails" disc. I've loved that band from roughly 1975, but VT was like a single 65-minute song, and in that case a pretty lousy one. Shinshoku Dolce is roughly the opposite, but I hope her producer takes a few more chances next time around.

Also, 'don't know why it's funny, but I had to crack up when I stuck the disc on my CD shelf - make all the snide remarks you want about alphabetizing discs, but... it's snuggled right up against Joe Walsh's "Look What I Did!"

Yeah, this is her first CD, she was just recently discovered a year ago. The person who produces her, Mana, is the leader of Moi dix Mois. He's just getting her started off lightly. I'm assuming on her second album, she'll have stepped up a lot more.

LOL, alphabetized CD shelf?
    Easy way to find them I suppose. My iTunes is like that: either alphabetized or sorted by artist so I can find songs easier [[my iTunes is running nearly 300 songs deep D:]]

Listening to...
    Beast of Desire by Versailles.
    Their bassist, Jasmine You, died on the ninth [[the day before my birthday ;~;]]. There's too many people dying this year.
    D:<

They sound great live.

Ciara - Tell me what your name is
    Well they say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true but my friend you have seen nothing! - Michael Jackson "Bad"

LES PAUL!!!!!!!!!
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

the guys next to me were listening and singing to Britney Spears just now, now they put on Backstreet Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    the guys next to me were listening and singing to Britney Spears just now, now they put on Backstreet Boys
    Oh, my...
    o_____________O

You - Chris Brown
    why did he ever do that to rihanna?
    although i like his music.

^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    ^.^
    Kitty.

8D
    [[That also reminds me of one of Gackt's lives...He has weird lives...o______O]]

Listening to...
    Aristocrat's Symphony by Versailles

Hizaki's guitar solos are always pretty nice [[Teru as well]].

Kelly rowland-work
    Linkin Park-New Divide
    TR soundtracks

Obscure as usual, actually I'm really surprised this one was even on youtube!!!!

Strange song, interesting vocal and (distant) guitar interplay.
    It is soul? Is it R&B? Is it funk? Hard to tell
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Green Day's new album, 21st Century Breakdown. I've heard good things about it, so decided I should buy it and have a listen.

Clint Mansell - Lux Aeterna (Full Orchestral Remix)
    It's the main theme from "Requiem for a Dream".

Ciara ft Chris Brown - Turntables and Ciara's Fantasy Ride album

Mariah Carey - Obsessed. I am obsessed with this song.

daft punk - crescendolls

the unthinking majority-serj tankian
    that guy, is awsome!
    BEHIND YOU!!!!!
    made you look!

I'm listening to Off Spring -You're gonna go far kid

Black Eyed Peas ft Kid Cudi - boom boom pow remix

Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast