Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the Screenshot Entries (2)

Smile Comments on the Screenshot Entries (2)

I'm not quite sure why the original was closed but Cat suggested a new thread was made so I hope it's okay to do just that.

The purpose of the thread is of course to keep the Screenshot thread free from remarks so if you wish to ask anything or simply pass comment on the entries, this is the thread you are looking for

Get those shots rolling in folks! As always, continued good luck to you all for future competitions and thank you all for your continued support

Lo.
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Arrow

I do not like user threads getting too long. That is all.

Have fun with a new clean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail View Post
    I do not like user threads getting too long. That is all.

Have fun with a new clean thread.

Yes, thought it might need a bit of pruning or a fresh one Thanks for the clarification cat Not many screenshots to comment on this round...might have to extend this round unless people are intending to cram them all in tonight

Tomb Dude, your shot is just awesome, very pretty! Can't remember what game that is though.

Spong, is she gonna make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Tomb Dude, your shot is just awesome, very pretty! Can't remember what game that is though.

Spong, is she gonna make it?

Cheers rai, like your shot to. Egypt was my favourate on anniversary.
    It's from TR3 the pacific levels at the beginging.

Excellent shots from everyone. Celebratory chocolates all round!

Lo, as I said in the other thread, fantastic pic!
    Sandy, oasis-like vista, vibrant blue sky, you can almost feel the perspiration

Good vantage point on from the top of that rope Jezyk, I've never hung back long enough to take in the view, I always dive on in there, guns a-blazin'

Rai, how on earth did you get those two atlanteans on that pillar? I know it's just one frame from sixty a second but they almost look as though they're posing for that pic

Excellent shot from Coastal Village Tomb Dude. Crystal clear water and it looks really warm

@Rai
    Did Lara make it? Here's the answer (taken three seconds later)

@ Spong, 3 seconds later *WALL!*...... + ...... *burning = death*
    Nice shot Spong (original) looks kinda surealish doesnt really look like she is jumping but just reaching out. Like it very clever!

Cool

Dukem: Great shot, funneh caption!

Spong: How did I manage that shot? A complete flook. I was attempting to get around the area without shooting them and they followed Lara onto the plinth - and I took the opportunity for a shot after they pushed Lara off. But they came off fireballs blazing afterwards.

And to your 3 seconds later - aww she missed. Fried Lara is never a good thing and yet it is satisfyingly funneh!

Thanks Rai! It took me longer to think of a caption than it did to get that screenshot, so I'm glad it payed off! I didn't know if I was even going to be able to enter this round because of my dodgy router, which Lo can tell you all about, I'm sure.

Great shots this round everyone! I look forward to the voting!

Hiya Dukem. I heard about your router problems from Lo, glad to see you solved it and you're back online. Excellent pic by the way, a quality action shot

Good luck with the voting everybody, the thread should appear later this evening

Thanks Spong! It's good to be back online.

Great screenshot you got there! Sadly, leaps of faith don't usually end well, as your '3 seconds later' shot confirms.

Yes, I was too busy messing around and getting shots as I ran to pay attention to whether or not Lara was actually on course. I genuinely thought she was going to make it, hence why her arms are reaching out for a grab. But her angle was hopelessly off and, by the time that second pic was taken, Lara was already well into her downward plummet having missed the ledge with the Dragon Seal by miles

Round XXIV is now up! This day also marks the end of my Year 8 tests! Yay! I know that I did really well on my English reading and writing test, so I'm extremely happy about that! A nice, restful weekend awaits me... Hopefully.

Dukem, you're a telepath. I've been thinking about exactly the same category lately (Lara in a hopeless situation). The other one I've also been thinking about was Lara & cats (hint hint next winner)

Red Face (Embarrassed)

@ Rai,

I feel a bit bad because I have absolutely no idea of how that area works on Anniversary (Re: Your screenshot), since I haven't gotten past the T-Rex yet (Well I have, but after much elbow grease and punching the "fire" button on keyboard I just vamooshed into some scenery never to be seen again)

You say it was a fluke but even so, had I experienced that level myself and known the possibilities of getting that shot being slim I would probably have voted big time I always look for quirks and clever timing. One more reason I HAVE to start getting confident with this dang keyboard method

I honestly thought it was a beautiful shot but I had no idea what to make of the challenging aspect of it because again, I just haven't reached that level yet

Aww thankees Lo . Lara got burned and pushed off a lot before I got the shot.

This new round looks great. I'll be entering the 'Lara nearly gone' theme as I have a fair few pics with Lara in that state to choose from.

Dukem you and I must have minds alike!
    Only yesterday was i getting screenshots for something exactly like this (for my own pleasure really)
    Just need to get them off my dads PC and one of them (after the long descion i will have to make) one of them will be up on the new competition.

Dukem, you're a telepath. I've been thinking about exactly the same category lately (Lara in a hopeless situation).
    Dukem you and I must have minds alike!
    I'll be entering the 'Lara nearly gone' theme as I have a fair few pics with Lara in that state to choose from.
    It seems that everyones' been terminating Lara as of late! Glad I chose a theme that everyone seems to like, though!

Jezyk, that screenshot is great! Good work, matey! I remember that bit in Legend... I'll never look at electricity the same way again!

I had to many to choose from, finally narrowed it down to two and then that was the hard descion!!!! Hope i did well!

Everyones shots so far are great i can see this one going to be hard again.

nice job all of u
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

The voting is going to be sooo hard this round (again!!)

Always nice to spot some old-skool going on Spong I only have one save on Caves of Kaliya. I went all round TR3 too looking for a shot and took about 20 from Lost City of Tinnos whilst getting "mozzied" to death

I just couldn't time it right or get the shot right in terms of a close-up of two mozzies tucking in to Lara's behind

Ergo, I've settled for a TR2 shot from Floating Islands, just before our heroine gets frazzled

I was going to do one from TRIII but decided to go with Anniversary.
    Like the shot Lo, very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude View Post
    I was going to do one from TRIII but decided to go with Anniversary.
    Like the shot Lo, very nice
    Aww thankees! It's defo a bit "Different" but then again, you know me and my penchant for getting into those dangermouse areas

I love your shot too, it all looks so profesh!!

I'm going to change my entry to this if thats OK?
    Mainly because it fits the title more and looks a lot more dangerous!

Exclamation

Hi Chadster. I'm afraid if you've already entered your shot you can't change it Edits are only allowed for specifics such as title change or if the host site has flunked and you need to enter the same shot via a different host site.

Excellent shot though so keep hold of it as it could come in useful for another round my friend

Page 1 of 55 123451151 ... LastLast