Thread: Feel

Feel

Do you love that feel when we wait for TRU, you now some new image, information.
    And special day when we see a first trailer! I just love that feel!!!!!

What about you?

That feeling of total excitment that we are seeing a new image?

Yes, and the quite desperation when week after week waiting for something(just one picture) and that sinking feeling when there is nothing.

Big Grin

im feeling this right now ahhhhhhhhh 2008 is a great year
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

I'm psyched up for so many games including TRU. But since it's 8 months down the line till we have it in our greedy hands.

[ Right now it's for GTAIV.

In June, I can't wait to have MGS4.

Sometime down the line, I can't wait for Soul Calibur IV. (Do you see a trend ? LOL)

Can't forget Street Fighter IV but that could be a next year release. Still, I'm excited !

And finally Infamous and Prototype. ]

ETA: Unlike the previous games I had for previous consoles, I'm NOT trading in or losing any of these games.

I cant wait! Im always annoying my friends talking about TRU.

Why when I press some keys in this text box doesnot appear the correct character? I tried with Microsoft Word and it worked well.
    Is this another joke of the moderators like Lara turning into Laura?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPistols View Post
    Im always annoying my friends talking about TRU.
    I now that feel! My friend and I even got spat beacose TR!

huh?

why would some one spit on u because of that? how annoying for u! i dont know whether its my fear of spit but thats a disgusting thing to do any way!!! but were they friends of ur and WHY??

Quote Originally Posted by _Tomb_Raider_ View Post
    Do you love that feel when we wait for TRU, you now some new image, information.
    And special day when we see a first trailer! I just love that feel!!!!!

What about you?
    to be honest i totally agree... I love the feeling when you see the trailer for the first tim and you play it over just to satisfy the long wait we had to endure lol

Yep, I definitely know that feeling
    And I just can't wait for the 1st trailer

Only 6 or 7 months to go depending on if TRU will be a November or December release.

The months will jump.

It makes my day to hear updates about TRU. It'll be out in no time!

I hope they won't be giving too many pics... I want to be surprised by the new locations, I don't want to know everything beforehand! (but I don't have the strong will to keep myself from looking at new pics )
    If anything, show concept artworks :]

I like waiting but the more i wait the more i want it and the more impatient i get and more annoying to my family because i constantly talk about it.
    I would love some more screenshots of the level we have been shown so far or another one. And a trailer would also be very nice but that may be with the next few months, hopefully!!!!!

It's already JUNE !

I'm more psyched up because it's only approximately 5 more months to go. Hey, if the first 6 months of this year flew by, the next 5 months are NOTHING.

So true NR (hope u dont mind me calling you that) 5 months hopefully and i heard in the summer we are getting a trailer so
    This summer is going to be great not just about TR:U, i just hope we get a bit more since we have gone a while without nothing now, i am getting slightly bored of waiting now.
    But if they hadn't delayed the game it would have been in our hands by now, imagine that. But then again it would have been full of bugs and everything. So im hoping these 5 months are going to go really well.

Yeah, especially if Eidos would offer some surveys or a place about how the people want their new Tomb Raider