Thread: Will you buy it?

Will you buy it?

Will you buy it?

Usually, i download games first and go buy them later on to support the devs if i liked it. I do this because i feel most companies just dish out so many games they can to do as much money as possible (EA games for an example).
    That's like buying a car before you can testdrive it.

Anyhow, i've bought both DX1 and 2. I will definately buy the third as soon as it's retail as i think of Quality when i hear Eidos.

So, how do you guys think? Will you download it (Illegaly) from the web to try it first, or will you buy it?

As i said, i will buy it. And i do hope for a nice collectors edition to come out that i could buy. PS, i really hope it'll be available over steam aswell.

Well, I tend to play a demo of a game before I buy. Otherwise I just buy and see what it's like if there is no demo.

Also, it isn't very clever talking about downloading illegal games on an official Eidos Forum.

Of course I'm going to buy it. To ask that in a Deus Ex 3 forum is ludicrous.

Originally Posted by Unstoppable
    Of course I'm going to buy it. To ask that in a Deus Ex 3 forum is ludicrous.
    hm..I don't see very many people use that word very often. I would call It asinine to ask that!

Of course im going to buy it. When I can pre order it from Gamestop or Softwere Ect Im gonna.

There have not been released any facts about this game this far. So there is not even a risk for me to even download it this far. I just wait until i hear more from the devs and what the major plan is for the Deus Ex 3 to be. I bought DX:IW, just on my belive on the picture i got from DX1. I not even played any demo or downloaded it before. The picture was clear like a crystal ball, but DX:IW was not a 0,0001% of what the picture in the ball was alike. I played DX:IW in like 15 min or even less time, i think. Then i throw it in my garbage, for sure. I was so mad about DX:IW, that i really puked. But if DX3 gonna have more of the feeling from DX1 back, i will buy the game. But i don't buy garbage, even more less download garbage and no change i download a great game. I buy great stuff, just to bring good creatism to the top. To just give them money to go on with their love to creatism. I love creative stuff in games, with some more realism to it. Then i buy it for sure. But like FIFA01, NHL01, FIFA02, NHL02, FIFA03, NHL03, FIFA04, NHL04, FIFA05, NHL05, FIFA06, NHL06, FIFA07, NHL07, FIFA08 and NHL08. Who are so insane to buy this series to PC ?!? Even a moron knows that this characters can be done as downloadble content to PC-version. So you have not need to buy a whole new game to get players from 07 version to be in your 08 version. It's just the foolish marketing from EA and i hope they just go and die for it. They really should start to use their creativism, instead of their quest of being the biggest moneysucking bloodsuckers in the game industry.

(EA=Download instead)

Originally Posted by IceBallz
    There have not been released any facts about this game this far. So there is not even a risk for me to even download it this far. I just wait until i hear more from the devs and what the major plan is for the Deus Ex 3 to be. I bought DX:IW, just on my belive on the picture i got from DX1. I not even played any demo or downloaded it before. The picture was clear like a crystal ball, but DX:IW was not a 0,0001% of what the picture in the ball was alike. I played DX:IW in like 15 min or even less time, i think. Then i throw it in my garbage, for sure. I was so mad about DX:IW, that i really puked. But if DX3 gonna have more of the feeling from DX1 back, i will buy the game. But i don't buy garbage and even more less download garbage. I love creative stuff in games, with some more realism to it. Then i buy it for sure. But like FIFA01, NHL01, FIFA02, NHL02, FIFA03, NHL03, FIFA04, NHL04, FIFA05, NHL05, FIFA06, NHL06, FIFA07, NHL07, FIFA08 and NHL08. Who are so insane to buy this series to PC ?!? Even a moron knows that this characters can be done as downloadble content to PC-version. So you have not need to buy a whole new game to get players from 07 version to be in your 08 version. It's just the foolish marketing from EA and i hope they just go and die for it. They really should start to use their creativism, instead of their quest of being the biggest moneysucking bloodsuckers in the game industry. (EA=Download instead)
    Can I just ask what your native language is because that post just confuses me.

Exclamation

It upsets me greatly to see questions like that. Advocating and justifying piracy in any form is not allowed in this forum.