Thread: Ed4! Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine!

Ed4! Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine!

Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine Edition 4
    Download Now!!

Download Links:

Click to Download
    High and Low Quality available at the above link. (4MB/11MB)

Filled with Underworld Coverage, Community Coverage, Fan Art, Origami, and loads of downloads!

Contact at:

rugrln@tombraiderinc.com
    fanmagazine@tombraiderinc.com

Big Grin

thank god i was waiting 4 this long time im downloading it now and im sure its great as the last edition
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

I did my best, and hope you guys like it!

why does it save as a html document?

It's brill mate You have obviously put a lot of work into it well done
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

Ah, sry, you click on the link where it redirects you to a website where you choose again your quality. Sry about that, it's simply that, that website allows me to monitor the downloads by how many people visit it, giving me a rough estimation!

@Wener
    Thanks mate! I sure have, and hopefully I'll be able to do an even better job next time. [Tests lately have really killed my time..]

nice... i like good job... my bit looks still gives good information.. even though it was only rewritten sort of thing...

Mhmm. But shame that's the only last bit of good info..no more news came out after...

Quote Originally Posted by RUGRLN View Post
    Ah, sry, you click on the link where it redirects you to a website where you choose again your quality. Sry about that, it's simply that, that website allows me to monitor the downloads by how many people visit it, giving me a rough estimation!

@Wener
    Thanks mate! I sure have, and hopefully I'll be able to do an even better job next time. [Tests lately have really killed my time..]
    Think we have a young Robert Maxwell among us here

You mean as in a media proprietor.....?
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...rugrlnsig3.jpg
    ^Click to visit the home of the Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine
    Exclusively from RUGRLN

Mhmm. But shame that's the only last bit of good info..no more news came out after...

Do agree there, but there is more sometime this month apperently. But atleast the 4th edition came out, been looking forward to it for a while now.

This is the first time I looked at the fan mag... great work! It's very nice to have so much info compiled into one source, as opposed to having to rummage through various magazines. Thanks for creating this!

You mean as in a media proprietor.....?
    Yes how many Robert Maxwells do you know Ruglin?

LOL, Don't worry, one only!

Already commented on this one. Another excellent compilation, Rug. Keep it up

Thanks again! Looking forward to your artwork too...

Excellent work.

Thnx!!!

I don´t like what´s been said in the preview about there being things you don´t have to do in order to proceed, it sounds like there going to be a lot of secrets and I don´t really care about secrets. I like puzzels that you have to do in order to proceed because you get such big reward when you find a walkthrough. I just don´t think that finding secrets give you anything interesting. I might be interested if I get a bonuslevel but I´m still worried that it might be to much backtracking.