Thread: Imperial Storm - A Battlestations Clan.

Imperial Storm - A Battlestations Clan.

  1. #1

    Imperial Storm - A Battlestations Clan.

    http://www.ImperialStorm.co.nr

    Imperial Storm is a multi-game Xbox 360 clan that I've put together, with Battlestations as our main game. Obviously, our main game will switch to Battlestations: Pacific upon it's release.

    From the thundering oceans of Battlestations: Midway, to the hostile skies of Blazing Angels 2 -- We are battle-hardened group, ready to take on any challenge, even when facing overwhelming odds.

    ________________________________________


    Memberlist:


    Inclined2Glory
    Halo Champ 91
    TrpleD
    X Warbandit X
    Havic359
    Jack459
    LCCgolfer
    David603

    ________________________________________

    I'm looking to recruit many more members for this new Battlestations clan, so if you're interested in joining, check out the Enlistment Page on our website.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,444
    Just so you know, BSMC is also supporting XBox players, not just PC ones. Heck if you and enough members join, you'll get your own forums =P

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Arrow
    Just so you know, BSMC is also supporting XBox players, not just PC ones. Heck if you and enough members join, you'll get your own forums =P
    Really? I didst not know that.

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Could have atleast told me you were leaving Task Force 58.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Sub Hunter
    Could have atleast told me you were leaving Task Force 58.
    I'm not leaving yet, technically. And believe me, I had wanted to get a hold of you through XBL for the past week, but you were never on when I was....And if you were, you're on the Dashboard watching a movie.

    But yeah, I wanna talk to you about something regarding that. I already talked to Warbandit about an idea I have and he liked it, I just wanna pitch it to you.

    Next time we're both on XBL, I'll ask you about it.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by -Incline-
    I'm not leaving yet, technically. And believe me, I had wanted to get a hold of you through XBL for the past week, but you were never on when I was....And if you were, you're on the Dashboard watching a movie.

    But yeah, I wanna talk to you about something regarding that. I already talked to Warbandit about an idea I have and he liked it, I just wanna pitch it to you.

    Next time we're both on XBL, I'll ask you about it.
    What? Another plan to merge clans, or make me close mine, I'm sure it's something along those lines.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Sub Hunter
    What? Another plan to merge clans, or make me close mine, I'm sure it's something along those lines.
    rofl. Not quite, my good sir.

    You have MSN Messenger? We can discuss it right now through MSN if you have it.

    And there's really no reason to get hostile, lol.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by -Incline-
    rofl. Not quite, my good sir.

    You have MSN Messenger? We can discuss it right now through MSN if you have it.

    And there's really no reason to get hostile, lol.
    boneytek33@hotmail.com

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Sub Hunter
    i'll add you too when i have the time to

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,450
    Looks like Trple left too...

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by xgamerms999
    Looks like Trple left too...
    Well, I was just told that for some reason unbeknown to me, Von (Sub_Hunter) has decided to shut down TF58.

    Was told this by a fellow clan member. Haven't gotten verification from Von himself yet, though.

    EDIT: Just got confirmation. He is, in fact, shutting down TF58. =/

  12. #12
    Memberlist in this thread has been updated. I'm proud to announce that Imperial Storm now has a grand total of 8 members!

  13. #13
    hi im new i am like the 4th rank in pacific i play on the xbox so ya looking foward to play with you guys and if you have xfire?