Thread: Iowa DLC for XBOX 360

Iowa DLC for XBOX 360

Iowa DLC for XBOX 360

is it just me or u guys experience it too. every time i played this map,my 360 always froze. so i have to turn it off. it feel like i just lost 400 M$ points for nothing. i play all the map that come with the game just fine, but this one always screw up. try to redownload it, still screw up. is it my 360 that mess u, or something else. HELP.

Do you have an HDTV?

Ive got it

I downloaded the mission pack and it has never made my 360 freeze, hell its never even lagged. It might be your 360.

i get it too

Originally Posted by Doctor_DS
    is it just me or u guys experience it too. every time i played this map,my 360 always froze. so i have to turn it off. it feel like i just lost 400 M$ points for nothing. i play all the map that come with the game just fine, but this one always screw up. try to redownload it, still screw up. is it my 360 that mess u, or something else. HELP.
    I get the same thing i have a hdtv and my game has always worked fine and so has my 360.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Some TV's caused an issue. Set your TV resolution to 720 and it should be fine.

The only times my 360 has frozen up with Battlestations in is on that map. Not sure why, but I can't complain. It's very rare.

at me it works fine
    only my cd is down so i can't play =(

It is a known bug that your Xbox will freeze on this map if your video resolution is set to 1080i. Use 720p and it will work just fine.

What if you have a older HD TV that only has 1080i and it locks up on this map?

Play with the lowest setting. No HD works fine too you know... *sob* (I want one!)

Originally Posted by Doctor_DS
    It never freezes. Either your TV or your connection just sucks.

Originally Posted by xanboo
    What if you have a older HD TV that only has 1080i and it locks up on this map?

Well have you tried it? Your TV might be native to 1080i, but most TV's have scailers built in to them so it should work. If not you would need to play that map on 480p.

Anyway there was a huge thread about this somewhere. The problem def is TV's set to 1080i in the 360 dashboard. You need to set it to 720p or 480p to play that map. Thats the bottom line.

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Some TV's caused an issue. Set your TV resolution to 720 and it should be fine.
    that works others that have this problem try this.

i have that problem too, how I can resolve it? my tv is HD