Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Bored?,

  1. #1

    Post Bored?,

    .....why are eidos holding out on all the media..obviously they dont want to spoil anything but,its getting to the stage were all hype has died for underworld....theres absolutely no promoting going on at all

    id suggest eidos pull their finger out.if they want underworld to succeed.....weve heared absolutley nothing in the past couple of weeks!!!!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    I heard we were going to get more sometime in april... So but i can't remember where i read that though.

  3. #3

    Big Grin

    hope ur right
    ya im really bored im even dont log in the forums that much these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude View Post
    I heard we were going to get more sometime in april... So but i can't remember where i read that though.
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    I only go onto mainly talk to your guys lol... But nothing really about TR these days anymore!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,814
    Tell me about it I was on the forums last night all by myself on these forums. I went nuts

  6. #6

    Big Grin

    lol
    i hope to see a trailer soon !
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude View Post
    I only go onto mainly talk to your guys lol... But nothing really about TR these days anymore!
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    trailer may be around augest time... as the time will get closer to December... And if you think about we are in march already nearly halfway so... that is soon going to be 3 months of this year gone already. Which i think has gone very quickly!
    Signitures are cool.... But so are pictures

  8. #8

    Lightbulb

    aha the time is running sooo fast
    wut about more pics i guess we will see more soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude View Post
    trailer may be around augest time... as the time will get closer to December... And if you think about we are in march already nearly halfway so... that is soon going to be 3 months of this year gone already. Which i think has gone very quickly!
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    That maybe in april hopefully. Just keep fingers crossed and everything :P

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,814
    I'm so bored Somebody give me some new developments about TRU pls.

  11. #11
    ye but just think how much media we were getting for anniv. and legend........................everyone is starting to just forget about underworld already,i myself am more exited as to when we will see new developments for the next uncharted game.......yes its that bad

    come on bosses pull your fingies out

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a bubble outside the universe
    Posts
    5,137
    Pictures from other levels would be nice. If they were originally planning on a June release, they would have some wouldn't they?

    I doubt a trailer will be available 'til about August.

  13. #13

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTOMB View Post

    come on bosses pull your fingies out
    That is definitely not the tone you use when asking for gifts....

  14. #14
    You can't rush a good quality game, and hopefully Underworld will be everything we've all been waiting for in a TR game for ages. I don't think the lack of media attention at the moment is anything to be worried about. Eidos/Crystal Dynamics know what they're doing and will release teasers when they see fit. While I agree it's nice to read about the game's development, I think perhaps we should just be patient and see what comes up. They'll probably advertise and promote it more the closer it gets to the release date.
    "It's good to see you again, Lara."
    I think we can all agree.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail View Post
    That is definitely not the tone you use when asking for gifts....

    woooopsies
    sorry
    so CatSuit&Ponytail.....are we gonna get anything soon,i know my and my fellow forumers would delighted for some new media!!!!!!

  16. #16
    I agree, im growing impatient when it comes to game updates... I dont want to know everything, just a few regular snippets on how the game is going and a few things that will be in it, the game is supposedly being released late this year so there should be more info than just those screenshots

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by james987654321 View Post
    I agree, im growing impatient when it comes to game updates... I dont want to know everything, just a few regular snippets on how the game is going and a few things that will be in it, the game is supposedly being released late this year so there should be more info than just those screenshots
    yeah, i agree......

  18. #18
    well.....any media,

  19. #19

    Cool good things come ...

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTOMB View Post
    well.....any media
    any minute now ... no, wait! ... don't post again asking for media.

    it'll come when its ready (that's always better).
    BTW, its not releasing until late this year (at best).
    look for hot fun in the summer time (and anything before then is simply gravy).

  20. #20
    Makes ya wonder if they know we're waiting for an update, and are holding out intentional just to see how we react to lack of legitimate info...

    *mass hysteria & panic soon ensue*

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary Whisk View Post
    Makes ya wonder if they know we're waiting for an update, and are holding out intentional just to see how we react to lack of legitimate info...

    *mass hysteria & panic soon ensue*
    point taken

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by rabid metro View Post
    any minute now ... no, wait! ... don't post again asking for media.

    it'll come when its ready (that's always better).
    BTW, its not releasing until late this year (at best).
    look for hot fun in the summer time (and anything before then is simply gravy).
    point taken also!!!

  23. #23
    Guys and Girls, don't you think there keeping quiet to keep you guessing and anticipating Underworld more? Personally, It's making me want it even more!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,576
    l think Crystal Dynamics should take 4 years to develop TR9, just so some fans can learn to be patient. Its not even 12 months since TRA was released and people are complaining they are bored, well go do something else while you wait for news.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    l think Crystal Dynamics should take 4 years to develop TR9, just so some fans can learn to be patient. Its not even 12 months since TRA was released and people are complaining they are bored, well go do something else while you wait for news.
    But with todays technology it doesnt have to take that long.... But I agree, they shouldnt be too quick.
    I think the point people are trying to make here though, is that its been a while since the update and we now feel like CD is withholding information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •