Thread: FFXIII-2 - Game Registration

FFXIII-2 - Game Registration

FFXIII-2 - Game Registration

The old registration system is no longer in use. Contact Square Enix Members customer support for further assistance.
    ---------------------

I Just got my Final fantasy XIII-2 for ps3, and in it has a product registration card, with a code
    But this code wont get in anywhere i use it, its some kind of mistake that i received or i really can use it somewhere ?
    The code has 16 digits divided 4-4-4-4.

I would thank you guys for answering me this.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 23rd May 2014 at 22:35.

Yes I would like to know the same thing as well for both Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 (both for ps3). It is annoying that Square-Enix forgot that some of their games still have the older registration code style of 16 digits consisting of letters and numbers.

If you bought the physical disc version then there should be 2 codes in the box, one is a 'SE member' code that you use to register the game on this website (this does not activate your account) and then there should be another code which is a PS3 voucher XXXX - XXXX - XXXX which you redeem via the console, this is the code that activates your account/30 day trial.

EDIT: Sorry I thought this was referring to FFXIV, to redeem the FFXIII-2 code just go to your profile on this site, click 'Add new game' and redeem the code.
    Last edited by Hippy_Pickle; 16th Dec 2013 at 14:18.

Originally Posted by Cryo_Flame
    Yes I would like to know the same thing as well for both Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 (both for ps3). It is annoying that Square-Enix forgot that some of their games still have the older registration code style of 16 digits consisting of letters and numbers.
    All Square-Enix games come with a SE members code, there is really no benefit to these except to show on your profile on this website that you have the game. Although entering the FFXIII codes did increase your chance of getting onto the FFXIV beta test earlier in the year.

I too am having the exact same problem, and have spent over an hour now, looping around with the process actually null. I too have the "registration card" which tells me to go to the http://members.square-enic.com/na and register my games FF XIII and FF XIII 2. Both registration codes are 16 alpha numeric codes. The only place that pops up list 2 choices, and I have selected BOTH and keeps telling me error, code not vaild. Considering they are not for a 16 alpha-numeric codes, I am not at all surprised. The choices listed on the various google answers to my inquiry are not appearing on the listed web page on the registration URL. I am playing on a xBox 360 system for both games.
    Thank you for responding.

I have the same problem I only have the one registration code for FF XIII-2 and it is a 16 alpha-numeric code too. Hope anyone can help me with this.

I HAVE DE SAME PROBLEM... THATS MEAN... A GREAT FAIL..

I Just got my Final fantasy XIII for PS3, the code has 16 digits divided 4-4-4-4 a well. Seems like we old gamers getting on board will get nothing wit it... what a shame...

I've got the same problem too (

do you know who i can registre my serial code 4-4-4-4?? :C i have the same problem i did just watchs 2 options -.- 6-3-6-3 and another option is 8-4 -.-