Thread: Crash after first mission

Crash after first mission

Crash after first mission

Hello,

I just finished the first mission but after the video the game crashes back to desktop. When I skip the movie the screen stays dark and nothing happens except that I can hear someone firing about every five seconds. Would be nice if someone could help me, I paid 40€ for the game at least so I'd like to be able to play it.

Thanks

Whats the spec of your pc? (OS, Graphics card, processor etc)

Windows Vista Ultimate 32Bit
    Q6600 Core 2 Quad
    HD2900XT 512mb
    4(3 being recognized)GB Ram

Hmm I can't really give anymore advice than:

1. Re-install the game
    2. Ensure drivers are all uptodate
    3. Log out of Gamespy if you are using it
    4. Remove the 4th Ram stick, not much point having it there.

And 5. Hate to say this but in the future its best to buy nVidia. My reason for this is that 95% of Game Developers create games for the PC with nVidia in mind.

Failing that: Make a save at the end of the level and see if you can get past the crash :-/

He's not the only one. I'm having the same problem, however, I also have a problem with the graphics as well.

I bought the game yesterday at Walmart, popped it in and ran the setup. Upon opening, all the splash screens are half-screen, squashed into the upper half of the monitor. The lower half is bright green, like the green used in graphics development. The background remains the same in the menu screen, although all the options are full screen. The in-game scenes are the same, as well as after the mission--right before it crashes.

I've updated all my drivers, reinstalled the game, no luck. I've adjusted settings, nothing. Needless to say, I'm a little peeved to have payed 40 bucks for a game that doesn't even run, when I could have pirated it instead. Way to go.

And no, I am not running a crappy graphics card.

- AMD Athlon 64 FX-62 2.80GHz Dual Processor
    - eVGA nVIDIA nForce 590 SLI motherboard
    - eVGA Geforce 8800GTS KO
    - OCZ Flex XLC 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    - Western Digital Caviar SE16 750GB Hard Drive
    - Windows XP SP2

crash in conflict denined after third mission

after playing third mission the game is crashing due to atiumdag.dll.please tell le fast how to solve it.

My laptop has crashed too in the end of the first level... but after reboot, I could end it...

Now the problem is another level... in K____ Castle (don't remember the name), while protecting the Doctor, the game simply hangs... And I have to terminate the process...

As you see, nothing about specs (I tried 800x600, lowest quality and it hangs the same way)...

crash in loading the first mission

I bought the game a few days ago and tried to play it but it gives me a crash when i try to load the first mission and it's quite frustrating.
    I'm running a Win XP SP2...
    -Intel Core 2 Duo
    -2 nVidia 8500GT SLI DX 10
    -2HDD (WD) SATA
    -2GB RAM DDR2 Dual Chanel ASSUS-Extreem PC Gaming Edition...
    80% of my specs are based on ASSUS platform or chipset.
    I tried to remove 1 Ram stick, playng on lower quality, re-install and some more...and it end up the same way
    Please if there is someone who knows a way to make it work properly...tell me how to do it.

guys just convert all videos in FMV folder using any video converting software ,i used Leawo video converter format wmv9

then copy all the converted videos into FMV folder (overwrite it)
    that's all
    no more error's
    buy guys