Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you want the Adrenaline Dodge in Underworld?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic Raider View Post
    So you mean that if I have no problem killing animals in a videogame I have no conscience?! LOL?!

I mean don't get me wrong, you can think whatever you want to think. Just keep in mind that you're not the only one who has the right to express their feelings.

I do enjoy killing animals and people in videogames, and no matter what you say or think, a videogame is still just a videogame. And if you "have a problem with that" you will have to deal with it, because it's certainly "not my concern".
    Right. Of course, so silly of me to think it was not all about you. Of course it is all about you.

You have skillfully missed my very clear point, and taken it as if I was attacking you. I wonder why? Could it be because you were attacking members for their feelings and felt guilty and that made you lash out at me?

Well done. Have fun on your vacation.

Now......back to the AD....Yes, I found it quite annoying on the keyboard and mouse. I could probably have made an easier time with a gamepad, but if a game is released for the pc with no specific requirement for a gamepad, I don't want to be forced to buy one. (Ok, yes, I already have one, but still. )

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail View Post
    Now......back to the AD....Yes, I found it quite annoying on the keyboard and mouse. I could probably have made an easier time with a gamepad, but if a game is released for the pc with no specific requirement for a gamepad, I don't want to be forced to buy one. (Ok, yes, I already have one, but still. )
    That would be hard for me to judge seeing as I don't Have Anniversary on PC although on the PS2 it was fine. Sure when you first got the game and had no idea what Adrealine Dodge was it was annoying but after you got the hang of it it was very effective. Yes I would like it to be back just make it eaiser to use one the Pc version.
    Although, off topic one VERY annoying thing was jumping back on the grapple thingy. If you know was I mean. Even when I finished the game like 100 times I still can't do it first time round! Now that was soooo annoying!! I kept on dying They really need to adjust that
    No Comment.

@William croft i found jumping backwards easy, it was jumping normally on the grapple with bugged me because she always went backwards

But back to AD i have played the demo on pc and played PS2 and i found them both quite easy to be honest, yeah it may take some time (5 minuets) to get use to but i don't honestly see what the problem is it may be that i am yuong and my fingers are still very flexible, well if you can say that.

But i honestly do want it back

The difficulties with the AD is something that I can't understand... ok, it's not explained properly in the game and the booklet, but when you get a grip on it it's really, really easy. In fact long jumping and/or grapple sequences are far more complicated than AD's roll & shoot (that's basically all you have to do), and no one complains that they're too tricky to perform (let alone the GP Hell, that's extreme)

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail View Post
    Right. Of course, so silly of me to think it was not all about you. Of course it is all about you.

You have skillfully missed my very clear point, and taken it as if I was attacking you. I wonder why? Could it be because you were attacking members for their feelings and felt guilty and that made you lash out at me?

Well done. Have fun on your vacation.
    Oh, of course it is not all about me. That must be the reason why you banned me is it not? It's not about me, but yet, you banned me. Yeah right, I challenge you to make sense of that.

And thank you for wishing me a good vacation, but unfortunately I have no time for a vacation, if you know what I mean. Which you obviously do, because you’re so clever. And even if I had time for a vacation, I would certainly not enjoy it, because I feel so enormously guilty that I just cannot sleep at night.

Well but all of this doesn’t really matter because it all comes down to three words: Abuse Of Power. I have a different opinion, so what's the correct thing to do? Ban. And you even dare to ironically tell me that this is all about me? Wake up and smell the coffee: It's about you. So just allow me to use your words: Well done.

But if it makes you feel sooo powerfull and good about yourself (Yourself? Oh wait, wasn’t it all about me? I'm confused... ), go ahead and ban me. See if I care. No, even better. See if it makes a difference.

Exclamation

in prince of persia warrior within he used vertical poles to swing and hit enemies with his sword, but i don't want TRU to copycat this move.

CD must come with new moves while using AD against multiple enemies
    Lara, whatever you do, where ever you go, there is no one like you left.

No I don't like that move from Anniversary, I like the air attack from legend kick or jump from the enemy.

Banning someone for his opinion about a videogame? That's just bad :/ He didn't make fun of anyone and didn't offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezyk View Post
    Banning someone for his opinion about a videogame? That's just bad :/ He didn't make fun of anyone and didn't offend anyone.
    Yeah, that's exactly my point...and it's not just bad, is an absurd abuse of power. Anyway, thank you! It's good to know that someone here agrees with me and gets me. Unfortunately the admin thinks that having a different opinion is rude, so she banned me. Talking about having a conscience...

Arrow

Jezyk, I banned him NOT for his opinion, but for his rudeness to other members about THEIR opinion, and for his very unfortunate tone with me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123