View Poll Results: Do you want the black out?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!

6 35.29%
  • No!!!

11 64.71%

Thread: Black out?

Black out?

Is the black out coming back or not. Just a curious question because, when lara drows it sometimes finishes before she gets to the top of the water and that the bit i like
    And when she is falling, i like to see the motor bike explode or Lara fall of it not a little scream and vanish.

Well after that little rant im going to turn this into a poll...

Do you want them, or do you want them to be gone? In the new TR game!

Yes or NO

EDIT PLease write your answer out...
    Signitures are cool.... But so are pictures

er, i still don't know what you mean by blackout???, you means between varioyus segments or when she gets up from a fall into a segment?????

I don't like in TR 4 when lara jumps off the train you see her roll off and die. That was pretty fun so no I don't want them.
    No Comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulraider View Post
    er, i still don't know what you mean by blackout???, you means between varioyus segments or when she gets up from a fall into a segment?????
    When she dies the screen slowly fades to black. Sorry for not putting it properly...
    Signitures are cool.... But so are pictures

Big Grin

Na not really
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

Rolleyes

Nope.

I don't like the black out I like seeing lara roll around helplessly. Also on Motorstorm when you falling off your motorbike you can press start and look around with the alonog its so fun and its better than it just getting blacked out.
    No Comment.