Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Guns Do You Want?

What Guns Do You Want?

I normally don't pay attention to guns, that much. I usually just use the pistols. Haha. Anyways, I didn't make a poll because there's a lot of guns Lara could use?

Idk really what I want to see. But name some guns, mkay? =D

Pistols, A must have , Shot guns, Rifles and Uzi's.. Theres probally many more But I can't think of them Good thread Its good to see what people want.
    No Comment.

Quote Originally Posted by William Croft View Post
    Pistols, A must have , Shot guns, Rifles and Uzi's.. Theres probally many more But I can't think of them Good thread Its good to see what people want.

Why thank you. Rofl. Yeah. In TR2. Uzi's were my favorite because idk, I loved them. Hahah!

Pistols naturally, Shotguns (Perhaps one with the 2 different types of ammo from TLR) Grenade Launcher Uzi's Also revolver from TLR or Desert Eagle again loved that gun, Sub-Machine gun, or the gun from TR2 (Can't remember name of it)
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

She needs an anti aircraft gun.

Ok, in all seriousness, I don't really care. Usually stuck with pistols, anyway.

Big Grin

UZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're awesome :3

Gatling gun

I want to see the Desert Eagle again. I miss it.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by naraku View Post
    Gatling gun
    Yes ! I'd love to see Lara carry that around. The very first time I've seen that weapon was in Resident Evil 2: Platinum Edition (PC version; my first RE game experience) and I've used cheats to acquire that. Claire struggled with it obviously because it was too freakin' heavy for her.

Now that Lara's seemingly stronger in Underworld, I really could see her carry the gatling gun. I mean, hey, she carried a Rocket Launcher in TRIII (my first TR game experience) so the gatling gun's no problem for her.

But if the enemies are scarce like in previous TR games, it will be pointless.

~~~~

In answer to the topic ~ I want the Uzis and Desert Eagle returned. I realize the small automatic SMG's resembled uzis and they were stronger but still, I would like to have the uzis too. If not, Eagle's fine.

Hmm! Good point. I guess it should only be used in urban areas with lots of mercs, like the Japan level in Legend. Uzi's were my all time favorites, I love the sound they make as you fire.

I'm not suggesting they totally omit the Gatling either. Just keep it in storage in the unending tiny backpack to use it anytime like the other arsenal. It'll probably have some or many of us replay levels for fun using just that weapon once the game's beaten. But she should first have it already in her inventory like the pistols. I know that's asking TOO much.

Quote Originally Posted by NRNR View Post
    Yes ! I'd love to see Lara carry that around. The very first time I've seen that weapon was in Resident Evil 2: Platinum Edition (PC version; my first RE game experience) and I've used cheats to acquire that. Claire struggled with it obviously because it was too freakin' heavy for her.

Now that Lara's seemingly stronger in Underworld, I really could see her carry the gatling gun. I mean, hey, she carried a Rocket Launcher in TRIII (my first TR game experience) so the gatling gun's no problem for her.

But if the enemies are scarce like in previous TR games, it will be pointless.

~~~~

In answer to the topic ~ I want the Uzis and Desert Eagle returned. I realize the small automatic SMG's resembled uzis and they were stronger but still, I would like to have the uzis too. If not, Eagle's fine.
    Cheater!!!!! I got the 3 weapons from resi 2 but got A's for both characters in both senarios to get them

Phaser set to KILL.

it's a nade' launcher.

So long as there's some variety, can't say as I particularly care. I'm starting to dig on the stealth games that are all over the place these days, so I'd like to see Lara packing some sort of tranquilizer gun, something that knocks critters down in one hit and allows you to take out human enemies so you can truss'em up in a corner and interrogate them about where their buddies are stationed later in the level, so you can get bonuses to shooting those as yet untranqed enemies.

Actually, I'd like to see her packing any sort of rifle, really -- two-fisted pistols inflames my suspension of disbelief gland, and if she's English nobility, there's a possibility she's been hunting in some place like, say, subSaharan Africa, where a high-powered rifle is your friend.

And there MUST be a shotgun. Nothing gets my testosterone running like hearing someone chamber a round of shot, in preparation to lay waste to anything in a 1-2 meter spread in front of her. While totally unnecessary, it was a source of great amusement to me to lay out bats in TR1/Anniversary with that thing.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

I want every gun in this world so i can kick ass's !
    @ Capkeez WOW dude WTF this is soo cool i hope lara will have one like that
    UR Nothin But WOMANIZER

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    I want to see the Desert Eagle again. I miss it.
    The Desert Eagle will be back. At least I heard that it will...

Quote Originally Posted by TDK View Post
    I want every gun in this world so i can kick ass's !
    @ Capkeez WOW dude WTF this is soo cool i hope lara will have one like that
    Lara did, In TRL but it wasnt exactly like that
    No Comment.

Big Grin

OOOH tht thing LOL it wasnt that good never even used it alot

Yeah found that a tad annoying I want as much ammo/weapons as i can find so we can use them on the next level

All i would like are the pistols (as i manly use those) and shotgun... I would like other guns, dont really mind really. Just make them good ones. And not to many!

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Von Croy View Post
    Yeah found that a tad annoying I want as much ammo/weapons as i can find so we can use them on the next level
    True but I dont mind.
    No Comment.

HK P8 USP-pistols from TR Legend
    Uzi
    M16/M203 or M4/M203
    Remington SP-10
    MP5 SD
    and OICW

Mmm ... I love the Guns ... Fast and furious hehe Love to jump and shoot with them Any way I like the RC650 ASSAULT RIFLE from Legend Uzi's are classic ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
    I really want harpoon back.
    Oh yes Harpoon!!! Woot woot!! I want that
    No Comment.

Pistols, obviously, rifles, grenade launchers and where did the harpoon get to? I want that back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast