Thread: Please include DX1&2 with DX3(PS3,360,PC)

Please include DX1&2 with DX3(PS3,360,PC)

Cool Please include DX1&2 with DX3(PS3,360,PC)

Eidos, please include the original DX1&2 with DX3.

Yes, you will need to hire a few extra programmers just to work on porting these to PS3 & 360 with gamepad controls but you have the old PS2(conspiracy) and Xbox(IW) versions for ideas on how to handle the controls.

This is your only chance to make the greatest slab of cyberpunk known to gaming.

We are talking THEE HOLY CYBERPUNK GAMING TRILOGY in one package!!!

Do It Eidos!!!

Make it so!!!

Eh, no, I'd prefer that they focus on the new game at hand than trying to port the old ones. Hasn't this been suggested before anyway...? >.>

No just put Deus Ex and Deus Ex 2 (3) to the same package.

There is no Deus Ex: IW. There is no Deus Ex: IW. LALALALALALA...

This is a good idea .

What is this ignorant request?!

I myself wouldn't mind a DX port to DX3 engine, and I'm guessing that with a good SDK, it will be done by the community (See: Black Mesa: Source (HL1->HL2), DX:Reborn (DX1->UT2004))

Originally Posted by Tracer Tong
    What is this ignorant request?!

I myself wouldn't mind a DX port to DX3 engine, and I'm guessing that with a good SDK, it will be done by the community (See: Black Mesa: Source (HL1->HL2), DX:Reborn (DX1->UT2004))
    It's not ignorant. Most sales now come from console games. 90%. This will benefit the console community.

Usually, Eidos/Ubisoft have seperate teams who port code to other platforms so it would not affect Deus Ex 3 at all.

What will affect Deus Ex 3 is that it is being coded for PS3/360/PC at the same time. So you PC players will end up hating it just like you did IW anyway.

I love both games and have played DX on PS2 and PC(prefereed the graphics of PC but the controls of PS2) and DX2 on PC and Xbox(i thought the game played better on Xbox but eventually looked hella better on PC when had the rig to play it).

Is this Deus Ex reborn that you speak of complete and runnning smooth from beginning to end? If so I'd like to try that mod.

Besides, for the PC version of my suggestion they just toss in the discs for DX1&2. How can you * about that?

It's not 90%. a lot more than the PC, but not that much. And the PC version is far more profitable for them. no matter what console, they have to pay a royalty for each unit sold. doesn't matter if its MS, or Sony, or Nintendo; somebody gets a cut of the profits.

Well, since I already have both DXes, I'd prefer DX3 to be available solo.

Although the "All 3-pack" should be available, but not mandatory.

So just say a "trilogy pack". Not porting the games to current consoles..

This task requires immense programming skills (Unreal Engine 1 was only meant for PS, PS2 required significant code porting)

I, personally, would DEFINITELY NOT like to see Eidos Montreal's devs working on something as silly as that. Spending their time on sillyness, instead of programming DX3.

The younger fans will just have to own a PC or something...

P.S. Also, do not swear please, this is downgrading these forums.

i agree, maybe as a special edition pack or someting - but i would not be wiling to pay more then another $20 - os3 gsmes are to expensive as is!

'Trilogy pack' is definitely meaningless for PC. Cause if you have DE:HR, you have Steam account, and Steam already has this 'double pack' offer:
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/296/?snr=1_4_4__13
    The Deus Ex Collection (Deus Ex:GOTY and DE:Invisible War) for $19.98.

Originally Posted by KenTWOu
    'Trilogy pack' is definitely meaningless for PC. Cause if you have DE:HR, you have Steam account, and Steam already has this 'double pack' offer:
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/296/?snr=1_4_4__13
    The Deus Ex Collection (Deus Ex:GOTY and DE:Invisible War) for $19.98.
    Or, for some of us, we already *have* all three games. In my case, I have the original day-of-release copy of DX, the GOTY version, and the day-of-release version of IW (geeez... if I knew then what I know now...).
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

Crap Augmentation: Real time Killing Floor voiceover.

Originally Posted by IdiotInAJeep
    ! I missed that. I don't even remember this thread popping up back then.
    For when you're too lazy to repost your side of an argument/discussion: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115406

i like this idea

Originally Posted by unbeatableDX
    i like this idea
    Sure, it's a good idea, especially for introducing newcomers to the series.

As a practical thing though, it's highly unlikely to ever happen. I'm sure eventually it'll happen for the PC, but I can almost guarantee that it'll *never* happen for the consoles. Too much work required for too little gain for the devs/publisher.

If peeps want to play the first two, then any PC up to 10 years old should be able to handle DX, and any PC up to 7 years old shouldn't have too much trouble with IW. After that, just get the two-pack from Steam.