Thread: Stickied update list please

Stickied update list please

Exclamation Stickied update list please

I mean, how are we supposed to test if we don't even know what you guys have done to affect the way the game operates?
    signature image

I would also really appreciate more consistent patch notes, and ideally before the patch . Additionally finding out after spending half an hour to join a game that region locking is being tested kind of sucks. I would have stopped trying long before that, when I realized it was working .

There is a patch list in my Known bugs list. (This part might be cut out and posted seperate later)
    Most patch notes are official at this moment later I hope the community can help me update it with the found fixes that has not been reported by the dev team.

To create a patch note next to the work hours can cost time. I noticed the dev team is starting to spend a bit more times on forums to reply to people, but there job is still there income. There job is mostly to create this game.

Little updates <4 minor changed are not worth telling
    Medium updates >4 minor/larger charges are worth telling + the little updates of previous not mentioned patches.
    Large updates >1 major update is worth telling + the little updates of previous not mentioned patches.

My Regards, I hope my post helped you a little bit.
    Last edited by hirukaru; 13th Dec 2013 at 13:37.

I agree that their time is valuable, but they know what they are patching. Or so one would think. I can't imagine throwing together a quick bullet-pointed list would be that time consuming. But what do I know? I am not a game dev.

Also, it depends on the changes that are made. If you change one ability, but change what that ability can do (ex. Bola now cannot be broken by invuln casting) I would want to know immediately even if it was only one thing. That's a game changer that will need attention even if it's the only thing changed that day.

I will keep an eye out on your Known Bug List however. I have seen the patch notes pop up in a few places but it would be nice to be able to refer to a single easy-to-find consolidated place.
    signature image