Thread: Fastest flying vehicle?

Fastest flying vehicle?

Fastest flying vehicle?

I was flying the Comet for a bit, and tried to catch up to this random jet, but even keeping my finger on the acceleration button didn't help, I was not able to catch up to it following it's path.

So what IS the fastest plane/jet?

Smile you speak the truth

i had that problem too i was chasing this jet in a f-16 comet wraith jet which is faster than the normal one

i got up close too it by taking a shorcut and it actually looks a bit like a mcloud fighter jet and an excelsior plane crossed over if you know what i mean there are loads of these jets go to the presidential island and cause a bit of trouble and hijack one theyre very fast indeed but the stupid thing is they have no name

what console was this on mine was on xbox 360

Exclamation ive got it

i was just on it and i got close enough to see all of it click on this link theres something dedicated to it plus i got into stunt position on it
    hope this helps bye

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63563:)

to be honest now i just think

the creators may have changed there minds have you noticed that this plane looks relatively simular to the twinfin planes on the prersidential island
    go onto this lin k and read my comment this is going against this me and my friend found it

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=63563

bye again

Interesting, but now what I was talking about, this jet was just a random jet flying around, I found out the name, it's the stirling.

So what is the fastest jet excluding the mysterious octasomething?

Originally Posted by ChorniyVolk
    Interesting, but now what I was talking about, this jet was just a random jet flying around, I found out the name, it's the stirling.

So what is the fastest jet excluding the mysterious octasomething?
    the fastest jet is said to be the f-6 comet although it has the same speed as the redcloud.
    signature image

is the plane above or under the clouds

if it was put back in the final release it would probally be flying below them to make people notice.
    signature image