Thread: Task Force 58

Task Force 58

Task Force 58

A new clan is being created for Battlestations: Midway, in an attempt to bring more activity and teamwork to the game. Task Force 58 (TF 58) is based upon several historical U.S. Naval fleets, including the actual Task Force 58. We are American based, however anyone is allowed to join. We (I) have created a website which is still under construction and can be viewed at http://www.freewebs.com/taskforce58

In addition, everyone, clan members or not, are more than welcome to visit our forum, which currently has one post, due to the fact I just created it. But anyone is allowed to communicate there about Battlestations: Midway or just anything in general.

We're looking foward to new members! Should anyone be interested in joining, please visit the website!
    www.freewebs.com/taskforce58

Just to update everyone, we're currently recruiting. We can really use some members in order to get this clan rolling! Anyone interested please sign up or contact me on XBL. My gamertag is Von Schmitt.

You leave CSF?

Originally Posted by xgamerms999
    You leave CSF?
    Yes I announced my leaving in the CSF thread, my friend is getting BSM and was wanting to form a clan with me.

Look foward to some matches with you guys!

He didn't want to join us?

See ya online I suppose...

Originally Posted by xgamerms999
    He didn't want to join us?

See ya online I suppose...
    He and I made an agreement a while back that if he ever got the game we'd make a clan. When I thought he'd never get it I decided just to join a clan. Then he tells me he's getting the game so I decided to go with him and make a new clan.

Do you have a list of members?