Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last

Thread: DX:HR Wallpapers & Banners (Wallpaper roundup in OP)

DX:HR Wallpapers & Banners (Wallpaper roundup in OP)

Thumbs Up DX:HR Wallpapers & Banners (Wallpaper roundup in OP)

Hi!

I'm looking for wallpapers / screensavers / banners, do you know where I could find any?

-------------------

Mod edit:

Here are all the wallpapers posted in this thread:

Wallpapers by Mr. K:

HR Teaser Mix (1680x1050)

The Apple of Adam's Eye (1680x1050)

Cityscape (1680x1050)

Cityscape Revised (1680x1050)

Adam's Day Off (1920x1080)

Adam's Day Off (Color Logo) (1920x1080)

Riot (2560x1440)

Wallpapers by eGO_Duality:

Takedown #1

Takedown #2

Takedown #3

Adam #1

Adam #2

Adam #3

Adam #4

Cloak #1

Eye #1

Barret #1

Barret #2

Barret #3

Wallpaper by Tecman:

Pondering 1680 x 1050 1920 x 1200 2560 x 1440

Wallpapers by Elsnare:

http://bible-of-the-poor.deviantart....usEx3-93905879

Wallpapers by foxh0und:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77...nd/dx3logo.png

Wallpapers by VodunLoas:

Fullscreen
    Widescreen

Wallpapers by [HP]:

Out of Shadow Variation (1600x1000)

Wallpapers by Kohtalo:

DX 3 Poster

Wallpaper

Wallpapers by van_HellSing:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7372/adam4xc3.jpg

Wallpapers by DXeXodus:

Adam Vs. Barret

Adam
    Adam Widescreen

Visible War

DX3 Hexagon Wallpaper (1600x1200)
    DX3 Hexagon Wallpaper (1440x900)

Wallpapers by teknikal-vision:

Deus Ex 'classic'

Deus Ex 'epic'

Deus Ex 3 'adam'

Deus Ex 3 'adam - nostalgia'

That's all so far folks! Enjoy!
    "The year is 2027"

Frankly, I don't think that there are any at the moment, but feel free to look at the "DX3 font" thread to find something that looks similar to a DX3 wallpaper.

Or you can try and cut one frame from the HD trailer.

I might make some in the future.

Thanks for the link I am soooooo using the fetus one.

Originally Posted by Draco1979
    Thanks for the link I am soooooo using the fetus one.
    Yes, But It's only 1024*768! :S

Could'nt someone make a bigger and wide version?

Im putting some of those wallpapers on my zune!

The possible concept art posted under http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=76375 makes a sweet wallpaper, espescially for widescreen. I can't believe how great it looks from a distance. Reminds me of those funky oil paintings

Isn't anyone else using the first concept art as their wallpaper? I certainly think that even if the game turns out to be a disappointment, that piece of concept art will still remain good stuff.

Edit: I somehow missed Apollonius' post, when I put up this one. Mut I'm still surprised only two people think that it's great.

I made some wallpapers with whatever resources I could find (which is not alot at the moment). Will make some more as new stuff comes out.

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/m...%20wallpapers/

I think it is nicely done. If you are open to critisism however, I would say that you could perhaps contrast the blue with some glowing white to help make it stand out a little bit more. Try messing around with different tones of blue, making some things stand out and others fade away. Maybe the JC Denton image could be a bit less opaque?

Good job though

Very good, DXe has a point though, some white would go nice in there.

Yeah.... That's a nice improvement

I'd like a nice DX3 Wallpaper more than a banner. Is there any chance you could extend that picture to, let's say, 1280x1024 or 1600x1200?

Originally Posted by Red
    I'd like a nice DX3 Wallpaper more than a banner. Is there any chance you could extend that picture to, let's say, 1280x1024 or 1600x1200?
    I could do something similar to this.

I've been planning some funky graphics stuff for a while. I was waiting for some concept art or something first though, so I could go all DX3.

As for your banner - it looks niceish. I say ish not because of anything wrong with the banner - just because the monitor I am presently using is having a bit of trouble viewing dark stuff. Everything comes out darker than it should, so I'm struggling to see it. But that's no fault of yours!

@ Kieranator: Just out of interest, try flattening the image then applying a diffuse glow over it. Just mess around with the glow and clear paramaters and see if maybe it brings the image a little bit more to life. It may over-do it a bit though. You probably know this already, but I don't know your level of photoshop knowlegde.

Originally Posted by DXeXodus
    @ Kieranator: Just out of interest, try flattening the image then applying a diffuse glow over it. Just mess around with the glow and clear paramaters and see if maybe it brings the image a little bit more to life. It may over-do it a bit though. You probably know this already, but I don't know your level of photoshop knowlegde.

Hmm. That could make for a neat effect. I've decided to put this aside for now, though, in favor of finishing a DX3 wallpaper I've been making. I should have something for everyone here very shortly.

Originally Posted by Kieranator
    Hmm. That could make for a neat effect. I've decided to put this aside for now, though, in favor of finishing a DX3 wallpaper I've been making. I should have something for everyone here very shortly.
    Good =)

Cant wait to see it

DX3 Wallpaper

Hey,

I've finished and uploaded my DX3 wallpaper. I have it available at three resolutions: 1280x800, 1440x900, and 1650x1080.

View 1280x800

View 1440x900

View 1650x1080

I look at it and see the DX universe making a comeback. I also look at it and think, "Prequel? Sequel?" :P

If people like this wallpaper enough, I'll make a second one.

-K

Very nifty wallpaper; the detail of both Dentons having their body facing the left amuses me, too.
    Saving it for my desktop, thank you very much.

No Paul?

Notice how Alex looks like he was raised by two homo-erotic male strippers.

Nice work. Showing some sweet photoshop skills
    Definitely saving this one.

If I had to say anything about it, it would be that the Dentons are a little small in comparison to the size of the image. If it were mine (and it isn't, so ignore this ) I'd make them a fair bit bigger. That also depends on the quality of the images you have at your disposal though.

Well done!

Thanks guys.

@ iWait- after searching through every render site I know of and 46 pages of google, I couldn't find a decent image of Paul. Sorry.

@ DXe- I would have made them bigger, except that the pic of JC is actually slightly smaller than you see him on the 1650x1080 version ( i had to do a couple tricks to avoid it being too noticeable). The pic of Alex is actually scaled down a little from it's real size for the 1650x1080 version.

I think I'll start work on a second wallpaper.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last