Thread: Hitman:blood money

Hitman:blood money

Lightbulb Hitman:blood money

is this section alright to post a story based off of HMBM? ive got a short story of what might have happened to agent 47 after he was killed off

Thumbs Up

Ehh... yes.

Smile

Possibly the hitman general discussion?

Originally Posted by inertia17
    is this section alright to post a story based off of HMBM? ive got a short story of what might have happened to agent 47 after he was killed off
    Hitman was killed?

yes, after his last mission-amendment 25..then came the "prologue"..diana went to his apt..and without warning, she killed him when his back was turned..why is still a big mystery

He didn't die, you just haven't finished the game.

Originally Posted by jimnms
    He didn't die, you just haven't finished the game.
    True

Smile

I think the whole

is a bit dodgy

errrmmm he did die..after the last mission amendment xxv..the scene fades to a white building where he lies on a slab surrounded by well wishers..then his body is cremated..the end..iam on the PS2..if there is an alternate ending, it must be on PC....what? should i email EIDOS? and ask if he did die or not?

Smile

PC + 360 had the good ending

ok my bad then..the ending is different with PC..but not for PS2..too bad..wish i could see the PC ending part or screenshots

The PS2 version has the real ending too. This has been discussed before, you can search for it if you want to spoil it for yourself, but you are supposed to do something during the funeral "scene," and you will get the real ending.

I'll give you a hint. Replay the mission Flatline. Pay attention to what Diana says about the antidote.

Smile