Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Name Suggestions

Name Suggestions

Name Suggestions

The same thing was done on the Star Wars Episode III forums, 35 pages or something.

Suggest one name for Deus Ex 3. In case their plan was to drop the plain "3".

I've got nothing.

Outcast
    Exile
    Maybe they will call it The Invisible Conspiracy

Maybe they could have a Latin extension. I can't offer any suggestions, but it would be a good idea.

It's gonna be "Deus ex: the visible war"
    I know this for sure

Quit the stupid jokes guys.

Sorry, I couldn't resist :P
    Anyway, I hope they'll stick with the "3".

I don't think just DX3 is good enough, its boring and lacks imagination imo.

As for a possible name. No idea until I get to hear the official basic storyline.

I like the minimalistic clearness of "Deus Ex 3"

Cool

After having seen the teaser, I kind of keep thinking of some symbolic "birth", re-birth... so.

Deus Ex: Renaissance
    Deus Ex: The Awakening

or something in those lines. Though, I, too, don't have particular problem with just DX3.

I think The Awakening is overused, and Renaissance would kill me. But good contribution all the same.

Originally Posted by Xcom
    After having seen the teaser, I kind of keep thinking of some symbolic "birth", re-birth... so.

Deus Ex: Renaissance
    Deus Ex: The Awakening

or something in those lines. Though, I, too, don't have particular problem with just DX3.
    Going with this theme, how about:

Deus Ex: Reincarnation

The title is going to be very important. It will draw people to pick up the box and look at the back. If they see Deus Ex on the cover, most likely they won't be interested. They have no clue what the heck a "Deus Ex" is. That's where marketing comes in.

However marketing won't reach everybody. Which is why the title will be key in getting more sales for the game. Deus Ex 3 needs to have a title that people can relate to. A title that also shows what the game is about.

After thinking for a while I realized that Bioshock has a great title for itself. So Eidos needs to come up with a way to create it's own great title. The title I have come up with is the following:

Deus Ex 3: Entity Prime

Entity comes from the word being which comes from the word nature which was mentioned in the teaser trailer. Also they are trying to discover man's true nature or identity. (Teaser trailer)

Prime comes from the word best which it appears the embryo in the trailer is trying to be.(As whoever is trying to make it genetically superior)

Maybe the Deus Ex should be stripped from the title and just call it what it is, Entity Prime. Then underneath it could be "a deus ex game" or something like that.

That way people aren't scared or shrug it off as it being part 3 and them never having played part 1 or 2.

What do you guys think ? Just a lil concept box cover hehe using the first deus ex cover of course.

I sure hope they at least stick with "Deus ex".
    And they will, because they are using the Deus Ex IP

Entity Prime sounds like stupid Nintendo tbh.

I want them to stick with Deus Ex 3 actually, because you cannot possibly call a prequel "3".

From what I've read (which may or may not be true) its supposed to be a prequel from DX1.

So I think maybe Deus Ex: The Awakening would be perfect as it would symbolise the start of the whole saga.

Deus Ex 3 is my pick. Maybe with a line under it like "The Chronicles of [player name here] ."

Deus Ex 3
    "Its Deus Ex, its People, its BOTH!"

Deus Ex 3:
    Singularity

Deus Ex: Please Forget That Invisible War Existed KTHXBYE.

Deus Ex: End Game? is that too absolute?

How about Deus Ex: Machina?

I think it's a bit hard to name something without really knowing the content.

Originally Posted by mr_cyberpunk
    How about Deus Ex: Machina?
    Surprised no one suggested it sooner.

Deus Ex: Crazy Fetis
    Deus Ex: Ballot Box
    Deus Ex: Bunch o' Roman Numerals

Really have no idea what to call a game I know hardly anything about.
    I'm being a wiener.

Deus Ex 3 is fine. Otherwise it's difficult to think one up because we have no clue what the game is about yet.

Everyone wants their name to win so really the topic can go on forever. I do like Deus Ex: Machina though. That gets my vote.

Originally Posted by WhatsHisFace
    Deus Ex: Please Forget That Invisible War Existed KTHXBYE.
    I like this one very much thank you

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last