Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We should be mailing the guy who has the power to give the green light

We should be mailing the guy who has the power to give the green light

You know, one of the greedy higher ups way at the top who lights his cigars with wads of cash and extinguishes them with the tears of children, all the while cackling as he throws nickels at his personal singing hobo

this is the snail mail

Crystal Dynamics
    Attention: LOK Series Producer
    64 Willow Place
    Menlo Park, Ca
    USA

I've written to these guys before but thinking about it, it seems counter-intuitive to write to the developers. They probably want to make it as much the fans. So what do you think? Wouldn't it make more sense to talk to the guys who tell the developers what to do? The ones who give the green light?

We need names people. Fight the powa
    http://img163.exs.cx/img163/2622/p4214ri.jpg
    "It's not like I can't see. I've still got one good eye, and can fire a gun." - Big Boss

Lightbulb Expected this sooner...lol

So, you are still alive and kicking?

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
    I've written to these guys before but thinking about it, it seems counter-intuitive to write to the developers. They probably want to make it as much the fans. So what do you think? Wouldn't it make more sense to talk to the guys who tell the developers what to do? The ones who give the green light?
    Then why are you writing CD? Shouldn't you direct it to Eidos instead?

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Lightbulb

heh good to see you're still around Umah, how many years have you been a mod now? It looks like Chris has dropped off the face of the Earth though

That's why i'm saying we need names. it's actually a bit annoying to think we sent in all those letters to some dude who read it and probably thought "i know" before screwing it up and adding it to his lara croft paper mache

so do you have a snail mail address to the green light guy? no faceless corporate departments, it should be someone specific. don't hold out on us Umah i know you have power

I reckon the way this will work is if we focus all our heart-string pulling on this one guy, then one day when he's in some meeting and it's brought up he'll go "ehhhhh what the hell"

I was forced to the road..and the long bitter night

Dont give up hope preacher. As far as I know the Lok franchise is the second biggest money maker at Eidos. According to the latest poll in the community chat, it ranks 2nd place...Get this also Tr is ranked third lol

All we need to do is find one person with power

There won't be one person in power...most companies have a board of directors. Anyway, even if they wanted to, there's financial considerations.

one person with power would be enough, didn't you read my plan?

Et tu, Umah?

Lightbulb Apologies for my delayed response.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    heh good to see you're still around Umah, how many years have you been a mod now? It looks like Chris has dropped off the face of the Earth though
    It will be five years in August. Chris is still around, but not-so-much as active in contributing to the boards. (I assure you he's watching, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    Et tu, Umah?
    I'm running reconnaissance with my contacts in The Cabal and will get back to you once I have more information.

We love letters!

Hey there everyone,
    We love getting letters here at Crystal Dynamics from LOK fans. I would say the more letters you send us the better. We have not forgotten about Kain, Raziel, and Nosgoth I assure you. The only thing is that we have moved locations. If you want to send us mail you can send it directly to me or you can send it to the LOK Series team.

Crystal Dynamics
    Attention: Chris Bruno OR Legacy of Kain Series Team
    1300 Seaport Blvd. Suite 100
    Redwood City, Ca
    94063-5538

I'd love to see bags and bags of letters arrive demanding more LOK games!

~Chris

:)))))

Chris (happy) ........

Hm, I see now that I sent my last 3 letters to a wrong addres ...

love youuu

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@Crystal View Post
    Hey there everyone,
    We love getting letters here at Crystal Dynamics from LOK fans. I would say the more letters you send us the better. We have not forgotten about Kain, Raziel, and Nosgoth I assure you. The only thing is that we have moved locations. If you want to send us mail you can send it directly to me or you can send it to the LOK Series team.

Crystal Dynamics
    Attention: Chris Bruno OR Legacy of Kain Series Team
    1300 Seaport Blvd. Suite 100
    Redwood City, Ca
    94063-5538

I'd love to see bags and bags of letters arrive demanding more LOK games!

~Chris
    WOOTS!!!! lets get started gang.

Big Grin Wrong address...

Sorry to hear you sent us letters to the wrong address Paradoxical.
    Spread the word to others if they too might have the wrong address on their fan sites.

Let your voices be heard!

Thanks.

~Chris

Hey there everyone,

~Chris
    So I guess that means there's still a LoK team

YAAAAYS!!!

OMG, he speaks! lol It's good to hear the series hasn't been forgotten.

OMG, he speaks!
    You read my thoughts
    So I guess that means there's still a LoK team
    Yes!

Superb Chris! at least some good news

Hiya, Chris. I always wondered who you were. The moderator lurking in the background...It's nice to see somebody who actually is from eidos reads these forums (no offense Umah).

Yeah that's really cool to see that chris is still around. So does the team or anybody keep track of the letters? Are there just not enough letters being sent?

Thumbs Up Rest assured, he's not the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by dumah's wraith View Post
    Hiya, Chris. I always wondered who you were. The moderator lurking in the background...It's nice to see somebody who actually is from eidos reads these forums (no offense Umah).
    None taken. I understand.

When exactly did they change their address? I sent a letter in August.

Moved

We moved from Menlo Park to Redwood City last April. There is a possibility that some mail was forwarded for a month or 2, but probably not after that. Do we keep track of letters? Of course. But just having them come in lets us know that people are still interested in the franchise.

~Chris

LOK Series team.
    W00t! LOK team is alive

So, uh, Chris, since you are here...

Any news? Anything you can share with us, apart from 42?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast