Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Smile Thank you!

Thank you Eidos Studios Montreal for making a prequel (whatever) to one of the greatest games I have ever played in my whole life. Enough said.

Well they are in the process of making it but I guess you can thank them for starting. Once it's finished then this thank you would apply.

Yeah it's awesome that we're getting another DX game and I can't wait to play DX3. Maybe when DX3 is finished you guys can think about making another Thief game as well.

Is there something official that it will be a prequel?
    Only thing I've heard about that were some guesses based on one picture in the teaser. Other valid guesses for that ballott box with that year on it are that it is just a quick look in the past.

Originally Posted by matches81
    Is there something official that it will be a prequel?
    Only thing I've heard about that were some guesses based on one picture in the teaser. Other valid guesses for that ballott box with that year on it are that it is just a quick look in the past.

No, there's nothing official just people guessing after analyzing the images in the trailer.

Which is why it's best to avoid the forums 1-2 months before release to avoid ANY and all possible spoilers . Especially dumb people who might post spoilers on the topic.

The only game that even came remotely close to this was 'Fallout & Fallout2' which are completely different genres, still.... Deus Ex1 IS the greatest game.... and any list which doesn't have Dx1 as one of the top five greatest games isn't even worth looking at.

Eidos, I played this game 8 years ago so a lot has changed, now I'm a software engineer in training at university, I have some income, make this game like in the same spirit as Dx1 and I'll gladly pay

Remember a lot of us fans grew up and got jobs, so you don't need to lower the game maturity rating, or dumb it down to make money from casual gamers... just make a game that deserves the Deus Ex 3 title that we'd all love to play (and I trust you guys can, Eidos seems like a respectable company) and us fans will take care of your bottom line... trust me

Note: On facebook, there is a group with nearly 500people called "Crazy Deus Ex Fans"... we're all rabid and going nuts for it

Big Grin

Merci Eidos Montreal.

With Deus Ex 3, maybe Beyond Good & Evil 2, and the oddworld movie this may go down as the best few years ever.

don't thank them yet. We could end up wishing they left the dx world alone.

No, it can’t be any worse than having no game at all.