Thread: "Kyle Mannerberg Sadly Passes Away"

Unhappy "Kyle Mannerberg Sadly Passes Away"

KYLE MANNERBERG SADLY PASSES AWAY
    Copyright 2008 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ January 12th 2008 ]

Kyle Mannerberg, a talented designer for Crystal Dynamics who worked on Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legend and the critically acclaimed Legacy Of Kain, sadly passed away on Tuesday December 18th, 2007. He was 29-years-old. Our sincere condolences to Kyle Mannerberg's family and all those who worked alongside him at Crystal Dynamics.

A special memorial web site has been set up for celebrate the life of Kyle Mannerberg. Included on the web site is a developer diary from Tomb Raider Anniversary, the last game Kyle worked on before passing away.
    Source

Surely you all remember him from the video diaries for Anniversary This is so sad I didn't know of this until now! Well now that the news is released anyway. I'm very sad to hear this. My condolences to his family and friends.

We've seen his talents. Without a doubt they were true wonders. Thank you, Kyle, for that. May you be remembered for that and the many things you have achieved in life.

*mods if you see this, can you please change the title for me in having his name with a capital K? I thought I capitalized that but looks like I didn't sorry...

Unhappy

May Kyle Rest In Peace. I do remember him from the Anniversary video daries and I think he did a brilliant job. I will remember him for his excellent work in Legend and Anniversary and LoK, May Kyle R.I.P
    No Comment.

Such a young age to die. R.I.P Kyle
    http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6...newfavehf7.png
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken- Tyler Durden

Such a shame... So young... R.I.P Kyle

Aww...that's sad.

He made great contributions to the games he worked on. He will be missed, but his endeavors will live on.

Deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and co-workers.

RIP well done for your fantstic work.

That's really sad. My condolences go to his family.

R.I.P. Kyle

Tragic news for one so young to die, my condolences to his family and friends.

My condolences. Too sad.

Condolences...

...to his family & friends.

I'm curious, what happened?
    Http://Gamer4Lyfe.1up.com

He was too young! My condolences to his family, friends and coworkers at CD.

R.I.P. Your legacy lives on in your games, friends and family. Thank you for introducing me to Lara Croft because I'd never given her a chance before.

Kyle may you "Rest in Peace"

Oh my, how tragic to die so young! Such a talented man. May he rest in peace. Your work on Tomb Raider will always be appreciated.
    signature image
    I am Set, god of chaos and the desert. I add to the balance of the world. Without chaos and destruction, there is no peace and harmony.