Thread: Downloadble Content???

Downloadble Content???

Downloadble Content???

Just Wondering whats the status on the new maps and new weapons? I was told A little after christmas and Am hoping it comes out before this month was over no one ever writes in my other thread even though I asked for Moderators/Developers/ & Programmers but never got a reply is there any information my danish brothers can share with me or you gonna keep me in the dark like a mushroom? Thanks...

There will, if all goes well, be an announcement regarding the FA DLC soon.

cmon guys It took 2 months of my annoying *ing to get a response in the other thread and it didnt have any relevent information can you please just tell us when the DLC comes out status report anyone?

This is seriously getting ridicolous eidos get off your fat overpaid asses and give me a respone. Its enough that in my last thread I waited a month and never got a reply im never gonna recommend a eidos game to anyone! I never do any complaining on the forums but this is going too far just being ignored by the devolopers programmers and moderators isnt right. Do you guys get over time for every day you dont answer a fellow forum members post? Come monday I will be returning this game if I dont see a post in here about the release date for the downloadble content I think almost 3 months is more then enough time to make a few new maps. I see how you treat your most "Valued" Customers for since 1997 hitman not to mention your using the same glacier engine from over 10 years ago. You guys lost one really good customer and dont expect me to be buying K&L2 nor any other hitman game produced by you guys. you guys should stick with 2 dimensional arcade games.

I've heard that there will be a patch+free dlc at the end of this month. Probably lies though, sucks if it is. Being able to join all multiplayer servers and getting new maps would make this game golden.

Like I said if I dont get a response here im just gonna scrap the game it pisses me off that they just ignore you like this but im personally gonna see to it that all 100 people off my friends list never get another eidos game let alone K&L2 and on top of that I got another couple hundred friends on steam I even put it in my bio dont purchase K&L The dev's programmers and moderators just ignore you. Not to mention im never refrenecing it to someone in real life either the word has spread. even about the fake 5 star review they gave them selves. lol its pathetic if you ask me...

They alraedy responded that a dlc is the working a couple of times. I assume it's just hard to put a date on it as I would think it requires some testing as well.

Originally Posted by @m
    Did you happen to miss this post?

and this and that one?

From his/her profile: Occupation:
    Level Designer, IO Interactive
    I mised that, but

Should he have some awesome blue thing like you have?

There should be an "awesome blue thing" below my name as soon as Keir gets time to add one

Hey, is there anyone way I could be a Mod and answer people's questions?

Ill do it for free

You know I hate to complain about this so much I really do but it was about time I get a offical response from a moderator. My other thread which has long died had a offical response from one of the moderators or programmers or dev's I cant remember but he said the DLC will be coming out after christmas then for some reason his post was deleted from my thread after about a month and a half to two months of asking why or whats going on I finally got a reply thats why I was so heated it shouldent take 2 months for a reply Im extremley patient but 2 months is a whole new level of patient. Nontheless though thank you for giving me some kind of a response atleast.

Originally Posted by @m
    They alraedy responded that a dlc is the working a couple of times. I assume it's just hard to put a date on it as I would think it requires some testing as well.
    That is good that they test it.

I would rather have a somewhat ambiguous date having known that they are making it good, then have a concrete date but a bad DLC

Please note that what I said is an assumption. I don't work for Eidos, but I just wanted to point out that someone from IO already answered in the thread.

Understandable @M It just upset me the most because ive been with Eidos since the very first hitman came out for PC. I went to Comp USA and purchased it day one and it was all that I played for some time. I mean I found it very disrespectful that Eidos would treat a long time customer going back from 97 like this. I remember It came out after starcraft. I mean ive invested 100's in eidos's games and continue to support them fully Im also looking forward to Conflict Denied Ops and Age of Conan Hyborian Online. Also maybe even K&L 2 if the programmers dont try to rush it out on a certain release date and get some better coding done.

Hey can any of the IO Guys please give us a release on the DLC I mean it has been more then 3 months now guy has the Downloadble Conetent atleast have been submitted to microsoft for testing yet or what?

BUMP!!!!!

Please can anyone give us some info on new content for this game...
    I really hope it doesnt just get dropped like shadowrun did :-( That was an incredible game that never got the recognition it deserved either.

There will, if all goes well, be an announcement regarding the FA DLC soon.