Thread: Tomb Raider: Underworld

Tomb Raider: Underworld

So, I was just checking out Tomb Raider stuff online when I happened upon a site that announced the sequel to Tomb Raider: Legend. It's Tomb Raider:Underworld. They also had screenshots. So, I was just wondering....

Should I discuss that game (if it is an actual game) on the Anniversary boards or on the Legend forum???

And I won't be offended if my post gets deleted because it's not supposed to be here, haha.

Don't take this the wrong way, but people have been talking about it on the general discussion forum. Go on there and there is a lot about it. Just your not allowed to post up picture just yet untill it has been "offical" or something like that.

Tomb-dude means it is not official yet.

but yeah, the General forum is full of threads on TRU. Go check them out and join in.

I think Goran said a TR8 (mysteriously missing out the Underworld title). forum will be created soon, so all discussion can go there.

Yeah, when did Goran say that about a TR 8 forum (underworld)

Can't remember which thread it was in, but someone mentioned that TRU needs a forum of its own and Goran confirmed that one will come soon. I read it somewhere.

lol ok... will be interesting.... i wonder if they will do anything special like they have with this one... (add some other colour then white and blue )

I never go to general discussion, haha. I will check it out though, thanks!

Cool color me ... gone (or green with envy?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    Can't remember which thread it was in...
    shhhhh ... the quote may or may not have appeared in an alleged thread that shall go unmentioned (and doesn't exist now anyway) ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude-92 View Post
    ... (add some other colour then white and blue)
    something like this could work for ... TR8

Raid On!