Thread: Connection issues Xbox Live after update

Connection issues Xbox Live after update

Connection issues Xbox Live after update

Right after the recent update, I (as well as a friend of mine who plays the game) got some annoying connection issues. After K&L starts up, I get thrown out of Xbox Live and can't start a multiplayer game. When I perform a connection test, the console says Live is offline (while it still detects my IP, DNS, MTU, etc.). If I quit the game and go to the dashboard, I still can't sign in into Xbox Live. After rebooting the console a couple of times without the game inserted, I can. Playing K&L online takes me several reboots and a lot of swearing until it finally 'catches' Live.

It says online that it is down and they are working on it.

Originally Posted by Candle
    It says online that it is down and they are working on it.
    It says where online?

I also get connection problems on the PC version, it gives me an error message that doesn't exist on their defination list :-(

Xbox live site. Well. it says its better now

This is retarded. Btw r3pul5e Im Omerta.

I lost connection every friggin time.

I'm sorry, but you are very vague in your posts. Are you saying it hasn't been solved?

Me? No I still cant connect

Hey Candle .

Seems like a fun game when we are lucky enough to get on! Pitty there's not many places to play and even more of a pitty we are expected to upgrade to gold to experience a fraction of the game features but im sure you've all heard that before .

Yea. this game fricken owns when it works. That is my 7 word review. What stopping this from getting over a 9 in my book? Glitches, connection, and windows live blows.