Thread: LET ME TELL YOU GUYS a little story about "UPDATES"

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS a little story about "UPDATES"

Exclamation LET ME TELL YOU GUYS a little story about "UPDATES"

XBOX LIVE JUST GOT SCREWED !!!

they decided to make this uber patch which no one knows anything about... there are no new maps or upgrades but oh guess what WE DID GET!!....... brace yourselfs... get ready cause its AWESOME!....

we got... OUR TRUE SKILL RESET....(THANKS AS SHATS!)
    all that work for nothing!

on top of that now it claims i never played a fragile alliance game which means my 75 GAMES to try to get the 200 game achievment are now gone??? who knows?

THE XBL COMMUNITY IS PISSED OFF! AND I WANT BUT DONT EXPECT AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE!

another good game that would have been ten times better had it been put in the hands of a "GOOD" company

you and ea games should make offspring, then again at least they FREAKING TELL PEOPLE WHATS IN THE PATCHES!

My stats are still saved. But I didn't pay for GOLD so. . . .

(Im on windows live)

stats as far as kills/money are saved

whats not saved is true skill/fragile alliances joined

which sucks if you are going for the achievment of 200 joined because now its all down the drain

What about playing for fun?

The patch fixed an exploit. The cheaters are now banned and the hole closed. This might also explain why the leaderboards had to be reset.

dude I have an XBOX 360, no one plays for fun they play for achievements

YAH the whole expliot cheater thing is an awesome excuse, how about banning the cheaters one by one?

anyway I could care less about true skill, what pisses me off is that the rounds joined is gone

as i said that was 50+ hours for me down the drain, working to the 200 achieve

wouldnt you be pissed if you worked 50 hours, go a paycheck, then had it taken away with out explanation

That is why consoles and acheivements are lame. No one plays for fun, they play to look 1337.

getting them is fun, you must be a playstation 3 fanboi, or pc fanboi

im not here to argue with you about how you suck, im here to argue about how this patch sucks!

at least post a statement, be somewhat professional EIDOS

Originally Posted by Counterinsurgent
    getting them is fun, you must be a playstation 3 fanboi, or pc fanboi

im not here to argue with you about how you suck, im here to argue about how this patch sucks!

at least post a statement, be somewhat professional EIDOS
    You may want to toss that fanboy crap out the window. If a game needs to add achievements to keep you playing, well, how good can it be?

Here's an example: "Wow! I just completed the same thing 200 times in a row!"

Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but if you didn't have fun on the way to getting the achievement, what was really the point? It seems like to me that a lot of people who work for achievements don't have fun on the way. You are coming across as this type of person from your fanboy comment.

Agreed Kneo.

I like achievements and all that, like, it is fun to realize "hey I pusbladed a bunch of guys"

or in Team Fortress 2

"Im pretty good at headshots and getting revenge"

Exclamation

ive got 100 + traitor kills and im Currently* ranked 12 in the world for traitor kills but i still havent got the achievement ''mr popularity'' its most proberly because of this stupid update is it just KnL screwing up?

Let's hope they give us a "happy late new year" patch soon. Atleast a fix for the "failed to join server - Redirecting to main menu" thing.

Why bother with quality control when people will just forget the lack thereof and buy the next buggy game?

Rolleyes

dont worry they reset the leaderboards once again and all hard work is lost. 12th traitor kills is gone but hey i finnally got mr popularity and 1000 gamerscore