Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Who would you want to see play Kane and Lynch,in a live action film ?

Who would you want to see play Kane and Lynch,in a live action film ?

Noone. The plot sucked. They should bury it in a lead lined box in the Mariania trench.

Failing that I'm quite liking John Malkovich as Lynch. He was awesome in Ripley's Game.
    I stared a century thinking this will never change
    As I hesitated, time rushed onwards without me

Latest i heard Bruce Willis as Kane
    Mickey Rourke as Lynch

should be good, mickey rourke is gonna take allot of make up to turn into Lynch, should be a good fit as the menacing lynch though

Originally Posted by Dr Klowneus
    Latest i heard Bruce Willis as Kane
    Mickey Rourke as Lynch

should be good, mickey rourke is gonna take allot of make up to turn into Lynch, should be a good fit as the menacing lynch though
    I've never seen Rourke act...

I thought Bruce Willis sounded a lot like Kane in the game though.
    That could work.

And if they release a Movie, then a sequel, game sales would probably go way up too...

Hey, I wanted Rourke to win the Oscar, and Die Hard I is one of my favorites, but I've had more fun playing Kane & Lynch than watching those movies, and I don't want to see an awesome game's movie adaption done awkwardly ruining another story with great movie potential. Looking at all the game art, watching all the cut-scenes, and admiring the animations, I have concluded on the two ideal actors to play the dangerous duo. Those two actors being Ed Harris, and Ted Levine.

I came to this conclusion after having seen "Heat", and "A History of Violence". For one thing, the former movie is a big inspiration to the game therefore the clumsy, cowboy, criminal "Bosko" is Mr. Levine's outstanding resume to portray James Seth Lynch on film. As for Mr. Harris, his character Carl Fogarty had a sly, conniving look with a hint of pent up anger. Those traits are similar to Kane throughout the game. These two performers are not only aesthetically fit for the movie, but their voices can excellently re-create the same intense feel during the game, and when first reading of this game in Hitman: Blood Money.

- Watch those movies, play
    the game, Bobcat Goldswaith

i pretty much agree with you, 'Heat and History of Violence are two of my most favorite movies, but it all up to lionsgate now. i'm not 100 percent positive mickey rourke will play Lynch thats just what i heard. i think they wanted Bruce willis to play Kane from day 1,and i'm pretty sure he agreed to do it. Ed harris would also be great in the role though. i just wish there were more news on the sequel and the movie, come on IO release a trailer

Page 2 of 2 First First 12