Thread: TRU cheats and extras

what would you love to see in TRU extras meni (rewards)?!????
    we have topic for extra outfits, but this is for every other things in TR extras...

edit: please don't give answers like "basically", or other... write exatcly what would you like to see in extras

what cheats would you like to see in TRU rewards?!??
    would you love some new cheats?? and what new cheat??

Arrow

As many outfits and the next-gen disc will technically allow without the game being slow, Style units and the usual, basically. Concept arts, character bio's, etc.

i would love to see:

cinematics
    outfits
    game gallery (levels artwork, characters artwork & other pics in gallery)
    character bios
    music
    cheats
    credits
    relics/awards

Quote Originally Posted by never_the_same View Post
    i would love to see:

cinematics
    outfits
    game gallery (levels artwork, characters artwork & other pics in gallery)
    character bios
    music
    cheats
    credits
    relics/awards

Same here.
    I hope that they have the legend outfit available, and maybe even the original.

we have topic only for TRU outfits
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=74175

go there if you got time and write what outfits would you like to see in new TR

Would like to see the old Tomb Raider 1 costume back as an available option beginning on which is toggled as a cheat. Can't think of anything else for now; I just hope they have more than a choice of two weapons to use.

I don't want cheats as rewards. Pointless and useless. I'd like cheats as well. . . . cheats.

I'd like additional gameplay options as rewards---new levels, weapons, costumes.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    I don't want cheats as rewards. Pointless and useless. I'd like cheats as well. . . . cheats.
    I agree.

I also don't want any rewards. Well, okay, maybe stuff like concept art that gets unlocked after you complete the game (ONCE), but all playable items that can be used in the game -- guns, outfits, etc. - should be available in the game. I've given it some thought and it seems to me that this reward system, especially time trial, is just a sneaky way of extending gameplay time. I don't wanna do time trial or replay levels to unlock some gun. Why the heck does Lara need to "unlock" her own outfits? Where's realism?

I agree with everyone basically. Except I think some unlockables are good, just not anything like outfits or guns or cheats. I think the idea of unlocking a cinematic once youve gotten up to that point is good, or maybe even game music? Concept art? Stuff like that. But things used in the game, should be available for use IN THE GAME! Not once youve played a level 10 times.

*and as far as cheats go, I would love for the have every weapon/infinite amo cheat. Thats really it. That and maybe anything pointless they wanna throw in like 1 shot kill, and what not.
    "...I'm tired, give a girl a break."

Get rid of the time trials completely. Make the game longer, levels larger, more levels. More side plot things to do to get rewards, not racing thru a level. Try not to make the level absurdly difficult like the Pyramid level. Make it too aggravating and some peeps tend to give up.

Smile

I would love there to be an option to change the hairstyle.. That would be quite cool. I would also like everything else there was in legend and Anniversary.!!
    No Comment.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post

I'd like additional gameplay options as rewards---new levels, weapons, costumes.
    i maybe agree, not at all!
    i would really like in TRU to see sunglasses cheat, like in TRA!
    for other cheats i don't care!
    just sunglasses

I prefer unlocking cheats so then the people who really like to use cheats to either skip a level or get all guns, have to compleate the game. Because on the old ones i even found my self using the cheats becasue i could but with Legends an anniversary, i had to wait to use them. Which i thought was 10X better

In my extra section i would like;

I would like commentrys again (still havn't listened to all Anniversary but there some funny moments)

Bio: Becuase then you can get a discribsion on the character, which i thought was better (know their history)

Music: So you can listen to verious music without going to mansion (oh have the music room again, i like that room )

Special section: Where it can show the interactive cut scene errors liek in legend, and other things don't mind really.

Outfit: Show what outfit you have UNLOCKED <<< that is in bold because i like to unlock the outfits, it made it more of a mystery to see what outfits she could actually have.

If there is going to be any cheats I think we should be able to unlock them after the first few levels of the game instead of unlocking them after completion of the game. I like to see all the outfits be viewable in Croft Manor from the start. I love Lara's bikini in TRL. I also like to see these outfits be usable in game. I like to see some bonus material including combining all the levels into one big storyline. Maybe even custom make our own outfits and playable levels.

Many outfits,some extra weapon or equipment,extra level.

Big Grin probobly wont get it

but i think it would be cool if u could edit laras outfits and not just on pc but like on the 360 and ps3 infact all platforms not like go mad but just be able to change the colour of her clothes and hair and stufffffffffff!!! just an idea

We want :

outfits
    immortality
    one-shot kill

NO NEED FOR A WASTE OF TIME CHEATS
    like givin all guns unlimited while we have the one shot kill

and the textureless mode was rlly silly

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude View Post
    I prefer unlocking cheats so then the people who really like to use cheats to either skip a level or get all guns, have to compleate the game. Because on the old ones i even found my self using the cheats becasue i could but with Legends an anniversary, i had to wait to use them. Which i thought was 10X better

In my extra section i would like;

I would like commentrys again (still havn't listened to all Anniversary but there some funny moments)

Bio: Becuase then you can get a discribsion on the character, which i thought was better (know their history)

Music: So you can listen to verious music without going to mansion (oh have the music room again, i like that room )

Special section: Where it can show the interactive cut scene errors liek in legend, and other things don't mind really.

Outfit: Show what outfit you have UNLOCKED <<< that is in bold because i like to unlock the outfits, it made it more of a mystery to see what outfits she could actually have.
    Most of TRL outfits were very repeatative and not worth tryin
    i mean , no need to have an out fits in all colors of the rainbow lolz since its silly

I would like the extras more in the mansion. Make it so unlocking extras also unlocks cool things in the mansion. Think the trophy room(s) in the TRA mansion but with more stuff. This is all based on IF they use the mansion. (pointless to play if they get rid of it)

For example, a cutscene is unlocked while playing the game - go to the mansion and to a theater room to watch the cutscene.

In the actual extras:

Cutscenes (all of them please)
    Level Select
    Models (3d model of items and more of them)
    Outfits (more skins and outfit choices)
    Accessories (after considering it - hair types, sunglasses old and new, hats?
    Characters
    Concept Art
    Music
    Cheats (unlocked by finding items in-game or by doing something really hard, NOT IN TIME TRIAL AND/OR END OF GAME)
    Race Track (unless its in the Mansion, different skins for the vehicles)
    Artifacts and Relics (different looking and better blending with information relevant to the area, can be used to unlock cheats and outfits)

With the cheats - I'd love lots of cheats like infinite health, breath, and ammo. A regeneration cheat for bad guys and animals to come back alive. Textureless mode, exploding Lara when she dies, burning Lara mode, different color black-outs and no black-out, and psychodelic mode(think disco balls) Spike death

Can anyone tell me why I write so long posts.

Quote Originally Posted by never_the_same View Post
    what would you love to see in TRU extras meni (rewards)?!????
    we have topic for extra outfits, but this is for every other things in TR extras...

edit: please don't give answers like "basically", or other... write exatcly what would you like to see in extras

what cheats would you like to see in TRU rewards?!??
    would you love some new cheats?? and what new cheat??
    - Vehicles (at least small ones), as an availability to take with you when you replay a level. Lara could have a garage somewhere in the basement, where she could choose the vehicle desired, perhaps a resonably small training track.
    - Grapling hook should work resonably everywhere, allowing you to grab onto virtually anything (a form of climing for fun, to see the same scenes from different perspectives, or to pass through certain areas much faster). Using the grapling hook should be forbidden in time trials, or marked as a flag on rewards. (e.g. - used grapling hook)