Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: TR8 news gammers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25

    Post TR8 news gammers

    There's going to be a problem with the kinds of console that, can be used on the TR8 game. The top 2 for which we I thought would happen to begin with would be it won't be for the older systems. It's for the PC, PS3, and Xbox360 and that's it gammers!

    I for one hate playing games on the PC. I like playing them on my console and no I don't have a PS3 yet but, plan to get one. Anyways here's the news so, check it out for yourself on TR8: Underworld. so it's either

    http://www.tombraiderinc.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027

    First screen shot info!!!

    Edios say that the first screenshot will be realsed in either December or January!!!!!!!!!!!

    Found that out on the link above!!! I SO CANT WAIT!!!!!

  3. #3
    Wow, it sounds like the graphics are going to be really good, they can only do it for PC, XBOX360, and PS3. I really can't wait for the first screenshot!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,085
    I can't wait ! !
    This game will be awesome

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    It sounds to good to be true, almost like a dream. When the screenshot comes out and if the graphics is that amazing i think i might die lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25
    me too lol !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25
    I might be online later on tonight gammers so, everyone have a good one!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    I just can't belive that they not making it 4 ps2 though... which is a bit of a bummer for me becuase now that means i will be limited to when i can play it unless i save up some money from work and buy my own pc! lol
    or X-box 360 or ps3... grrr... So expensive for me!!!

    But still i guess they just want to make the graphics amazing making it feel so real now. Bit more realistic!

  9. #9
    omg.. Can't wait been eagerly awaiting news and it comes!! aahhh Thanks!!
    No Comment.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude-92 View Post
    I just can't belive that they not making it 4 ps2 though... which is a bit of a bummer for me becuase now that means i will be limited to when i can play it unless i save up some money from work and buy my own pc! lol
    or X-box 360 or ps3... grrr... So expensive for me!!!

    But still i guess they just want to make the graphics amazing making it feel so real now. Bit more realistic!
    It's a bummer for me too man! I wished TR8 was for the PS2 also. I have a PC but, I just hate playing games on them. I too have to save some money up for a PS3 for sure. When u got bills it's hard to get something new and entertaining that's for sure.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by creg24 View Post
    It's a bummer for me too man! I wished TR8 was for the PS2 also. I have a PC but, I just hate playing games on them. I too have to save some money up for a PS3 for sure. When u got bills it's hard to get something new and entertaining that's for sure.


    I bet, im glad im 15 lol but im working mainly every saturday, but most of my money i seem to spend whoops...
    In england the PS3 is so expennsive i think it is a rip off my honest answer, i doubt i will sue the net or anything just play the games, and the games well they are about £50 nearly its pointless... where is PS2 games over here are like £24 im like yay i can get quite a view games.
    But where did i see they are making a new type of PS2 with a better engine... i sware i saw something like that?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude-92 View Post
    I bet, im glad im 15 lol but im working mainly every saturday, but most of my money i seem to spend whoops...
    In england the PS3 is so expennsive i think it is a rip off my honest answer, i doubt i will sue the net or anything just play the games, and the games well they are about £50 nearly its pointless... where is PS2 games over here are like £24 im like yay i can get quite a view games.
    But where did i see they are making a new type of PS2 with a better engine... i sware i saw something like that?
    I'm not too sure about a new PS2 with a better graphic deal so we could play PS3 games man.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,027
    I heard sometnig about it sony where bring out a ps2 again... i cant remember what site it was but it was about a few weeks ago... no to play the ps3 games but probaly better then the normal ps2... I can't remember where i heard it on.

  14. #14

    Exclamation

    I for one hate playing games on the PC.
    Personally I L-O-V-E playing on the PC, love keyboard and mouse, love being able to change settings of the games easily if I want (graphics, controls, audio, whatever), love to have a single machine for different tasks (internet, work, play games, watch movies, store in HD songs and whatever else I like and so on). PC is my life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •