Thread: K&L Demo (PS3)

K&L Demo (PS3)

K&L Demo (PS3)

So can someone please tell me, which frikkin' idiot decided to make a demo for a game that is getting enough bad press as it is, without adding an option to Invert the Aim in the game.

I mean COME ON!

I'm sure theres 1000's of people that play using inverted controls and by simply not having his feature in the game you have ruined it for us, and I've been looking forward to playing this game for months!

Thanks a lot.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    First and foremost I would advise you to read the forum rules. There is absolutely no reason for the tone of your post. you are upset about the lack of control options then fine. I can understand that as many demos have done the same in the past. After all this is a demo. Instead of posting with insults and asking a question that I will bet you could care less what the answer is. Think about what you are going to say before you type it. Be constructive not insulting.

Yea, if you're gonna whine, don't do it in a whiny tone.

Originally Posted by chip5541
    First and foremost I would advise you to read the forum rules. There is absolutely no reason for the tone of your post. you are upset about the lack of control options then fine. I can understand that as many demos have done the same in the past. After all this is a demo. Instead of posting with insults and asking a question that I will bet you could care less what the answer is. Think about what you are going to say before you type it. Be constructive not insulting.
    I actually would like to know the reason why!

I want to hear if the reason it was left out was like everyone has been saying, sloppy work from the developers on the main game, so sloppy work for the demo.

I'm curious were you got the demo at for the PS3. It doesn't appear on teh North American PSN. Is it on the UK or Japn PSN?

Originally Posted by chip5541
    I'm curious were you got the demo at for the PS3. It doesn't appear on teh North American PSN. Is it on the UK or Japn PSN?
    UK PSN.

Time to make a new account