Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomb Raider: Underworld - the first news!

Smile Wow

Quote Originally Posted by rabid metro View Post
    August 8th, 2008?
    Wow your good. I never thought of that.

I assume here that in Jan, or August 2008 Tomb Raider 8 might be out. If not out in Jan then August. I do not know, just trying to guess when.

Big Grin new pictures?

http://foro.tombraiderfans.es/lofive...hp/t15384.html

i came across this spanish site and found a few pictures. decided to give you guys the url since i cant post the pictures here if anyone can read spanish maybe the release date is in there somewhere?

I very much doubt it will be January, donna. I'd say August looks good. 08/08/08 - yeah I like that.

Smile TR8 for PSP?

Hi everyone. Has anybody heard or read anything about Underworld being released on PSP? I'll be most likely bying a PS3 but it would be nice not to have too.

I don't believe that it will work on PSP, but we won't know until the announce it. I believe I read that it would only be for PC, XBOX360, and the PS3.
    The great thing about the PS3 is that there seem to be a lot of great games for it.

As much as I loved Tomb Raider for PSP, I think this one is gonna have to sit out. People would then complain that if they can make it for the PSP, then why not the Wii or PS2 and yaddiyada (though I do feel sorry for them for I was a Ps2-er until recently when my bro got PS3...).

Plus it will probably delay the release date more and gosh darn it I'd hate for it to have delays again and again

Rolleyes

OMG!
    I didn't know anything of this game, untill this afternoon.
    And I'm already loving it!
    Can't wait!

I just realy, realy, realy hope it comes to the Wii!
    It has to.. otherwise I probaly can't play the game..
    I don't have a PS3 or a XBOX 360 and my PC isn't good enough!
    Who knows.. I mean, they also weren't planning to bring anniversary to wii first, right?

Wow.

I better start updating my PC lol
    "I'm up for a little heresy"

Quote Originally Posted by Wess~Gamer View Post
    Who knows.. I mean, they also weren't planning to bring anniversary to wii first, right?
    Nope. I don't think they planned on bringing it out on the 360 either.

They proberly will bring TRU out on Wii, looking back on all the chaos not bringing TRA out on it caused.

All the screenshots we have seen are from the same location. Does anyone know what countries other than that one Lara will be visiting? Is there any news on that?

As for Wii, I would imagine TRU will eventually be out on that console, can't see why not. They might add the same tool kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai004 View Post
    All the screenshots we have seen are from the same location. Does anyone know what countries other than that one Lara will be visiting? Is there any news on that?
    I've read somewhere that those screenshots are at the maya-tempels in south mexico and that Lara also finds some kind of Underworld.. haven't find any other information.. guess nobody knows that, yet

That's about all I know, Wess. I can't imagine that South Mexico is the only location. That and the underworld. Lara must travel to other countries! Surely?

I'm sure she'll travel all around the world! We just don't know which countries, yet.. We just have to wait untill they give us the information

Yipee really looking forward to that one
    "A kind of evolution on steroids then?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wess~Gamer View Post
    I'm sure she'll travel all around the world! We just don't know which countries, yet.. We just have to wait untill they give us the information
    Australia, finally Tomb Raider is going to come to the land down under.
    A few other interesting locations as well, but that one caught my eye, it was in the French PSM3 magazine. Considering Underworld is meant to take place during the 5 days of Wayeb (as far as we know) l would think a Christmas 2008 release date would look promising, wayeb occurs between Christmas and the New Year if the Mayan calender matches ours.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    Australia, finally Tomb Raider is going to come to the land down under.
    A few other interesting locations as well, but that one caught my eye, it was in the French PSM3 magazine. Considering Underworld is meant to take place during the 5 days of Wayeb (as far as we know) l would think a Christmas 2008 release date would look promising, wabeb occurs between Christmas and the New Year if the Mayan 364 day calender matches ours.
    I know! I have just posted the news about the locations! I wasn't sure if it should go in here or a separate thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12