Thread: My Ultimate BSM Guide

My Ultimate BSM Guide

DLC alone won't work. Besides, why bother changing things?

A. Things work as they are
    B. It uses up a lot of memory...
    C. ...on a single model.

Imagine how much data it would take in order to fine-tune every single ship in the game to look EXACTLY like it did in real life? It would quite honestly come to the point of absurdity.

Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    you've got to understand that the disc is not large enough to have every ship class in WW2 plus fancy effects and missions, so when you buy a game you have to comprimise
    I realize that I'm not going to get every ship, but, there are ussualy enough ships in a class that they don't need to take from another.

PS. instead of Skirmish, add more classes/fix!

Smile

Don't scrap a possible skirmish mode, and Im sure they can fit more than they did onto the disk

Honestly though, I couldn't care less for skirmish...

Though, if there was a way to get a guest, I think that would be cool, but then my stupid tv. is kind of small for that stuff...

Back on topic, people. I need more corrections. Read through the multiplayer tactics also. The idea is to present viable winning strategies, not just the opening moves for each side.

But knowing is half the battle! Also, you could incorperate it in your strat, just swap out what you have for begining strat., and the rest is basicly the same. (And by swap out, I am just stating a way to present it, not to remove what you have currently)

In Samar, on 360, the carrier is listed as the Akagi. Also, if what you have is right, then in Operation MI, you have the Zuiho listed wrong, there, you have it listed as a Soryu class. What I think happened, was a glitch, that is why it says Zuiho instead of Akagi.

In the Sibuyan Sea, Japanese strategy, you say the Iowa has 18 in. cannons, while in the Allied strat. you say it has 18.1 (which is correct) and you go on to say (in Jap strat) that the Iowas are faster, which in life is true, but in the game is false.

or he cood ask for picters of the brifing page to know the order of battle

??? Mt

Originally Posted by VTROOPER
    or he cood ask for picters of the brifing page to know the order of battle
    this is an easy one (watch and learn ^^ )

Or he could ask for pictures of the briefing page to know the order of battle.

yes so people know what units they have

damn i'm good
    i should ask some money for it
    or some of arrow's cookies ^^

can you do something with that Arrow?

I'm afraid I don't quite understand you when you mention the order of battle - I already have pictures for the map as well as what units are available on each team.

The next person to give me screenshots illustrating the various points of Hunt for the Cruiser, however, gets FIVE cookies. =D

NOOOOOO wait till i have it for pc!!
    or search google...or ask akagi

Originally Posted by Arrow
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand you when you mention the order of battle - I already have pictures for the map as well as what units are available on each team.

The next person to give me screenshots illustrating the various points of Hunt for the Cruiser, however, gets FIVE cookies. =D
    Tomorow you shall have your pics. unless I take this for a ride. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...79/blanked.jpg

Smile

nice, Christmas present I guess

Pics are on the way. I'm uploading them now and for some reason that takes forever

nice pic and i hope the pics for arrow are good

hunt for the cruiser:

nice good job now for the other missons

I already did the Sub challenge missions, so I could probably do them again...albeit with difficulty.

If anyone's up for it, screens from all three sub challenge missions would be greatly appreciated. I dare anyone to, on Coup de Grace, surface and take screenshots =P

I don't know if you still wanted checks, but I noticed that your first sentance says, "Battlestations: Midway is a simulation video game developed by the Hungary division of Eidos Interactive."

BSM isn't really a sim. its more arcadey than that.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

um, im not mad or anything, but i added the fleeing stratagy to the "battle of the Java Sea" challeng mission and the next day someone took it out.

How can you take so many screenshots? Did you sue print screen and if so did you have to exit the game to paste it every time?

Fraps really helps in taking screenshots.

hey, does anyone have any better tips for the battle of the Java sea mission? i have done all of the other ship challanges (with the cheat) fine, but i cannot seem to do this one no matter how hard i try.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last