Thread: Tech problems FAQ

Tech problems FAQ

Tech problems FAQ

If you're experiencing problems with Kane & Lynch, please have a gander at our support pages:

UK support
    US support

Please check both the links as they are updated separately.

We'll keep monitoring all posts for other problems and community fixes.

Do you know if Kane & Lynch would run on a HP Mini 1151NR netbook with an Intel GMA 950 graphics media accelerator?

I am thinking no, but I guess I'd like to hear it from you guys... seeing as you made the game and all.

ERROR:

AppName: kaneandlynch.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.129 ModName: kaneandlynch.exe
    ModVer: 1.0.0.129 Offset: 00048024

Only installed K&L for the first time and i get this error. Can't even open the game up before I get this message and am forced to shut down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers

I'm not quite sure where to post this, but I do feel this is a technical issue so I thought I'd try here.

I was playing today with some friends on the Xbox 360 in ranked matches and we went to check where the playing was putting us on the Trueskill leaderboards. It turns out that none of us were going up or down in rank on the board, even though the board was counting that we had played more matches.

We thought that maybe we weren't moving that much because we were playing with each other, but we had one friend who started playing with us today and the leaderboards don't show that he has even played the game at all.

I find this very strange as our match counts still continue to go up, counting our new matches played. And we all appear on the traitor kills and money leaderboards with all the new statistics from all the recent games. But, for some reason, our ranks on the actual Trueskill leaderboard do not move up OR down, and new players are not even registering as having played matches either.

Is there some way this can be fixed as I would maybe like to at least try to entertain the notion that I could climb up the leaderboard some day; and if not get the 0 point achievements, at least climb up to a decent rank?

Thank you for your time!