Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: What is next for the Compilation of "Final Fantasy VII"?

What is next for the Compilation of "Final Fantasy VII"?

i want to know whatpeople think about another ff7 game. if there will be one who it will be about gameplay elements anything.

Wada: "The Compilation has come to an end for the moment."

Please use the search function.

What is next for the Compilation of "Final Fantasy VII"? na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

And read the forum guidelines: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...

"the nxt final fantasy"

The next new FINAL FANTASY game will be FINAL FANTASY XIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Wada: "The Compilation has come to an end for the moment."

Please use the search function.

What is next for the Compilation of "Final Fantasy VII"? na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235...

And read the forum guidelines: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...

"the nxt final fantasy"

The next new FINAL FANTASY game will be FINAL FANTASY XIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS.
    i dont really see how given how dirge of cerberous left off

Final Fantasy 7 is a title that still give interesting points in history of RPG/Action games.

Despite this, Square Enix continues to product this saga only for small console or iPhone, decreasing his gameplay and graphic,

as Square do with all his best titles.

I miss the times when big videogames were only for big consoles in best quality.

VII for iPhone? When did that happen?

I was playing FF7 today and I was thinking what a badass Sephiroth was. I think it would be awesome if Square would come out with a game where you could live out Sephiroths life from the beginning of his Shinra training, while he rises through the ranks in SOLDIER, what he does during his 5 year absence, all the way through to the end where you become a big crazy Sephiroth beast in the promised land. Pretty sure it could denitiely kickass to play as Sephiroth.

This thread belongs in the [Compilation of FINAL FANTASY VII] forum.

The Compilation of FFVII: Next Part?

The question is: Should Square Enix make a Final Fantasy VII game that takes place after the events of Dirge of Cerberus?

The only thing we know is that GACKT has nothing against such a game, as long as it's Nomura who asks him to re-represent his role as Genesis.

(By the way: Episode: Denzel is set after the events of DC, and the world seems peaceful at that time. Genesis has been said to "watch over the Planet in times of need", which means he probably won't appear unless a new crisis threatens the world.)

They left us hanging with the ending of Dirge of Cerberus. Some sort of resolution would be nice.

I agree that they left the compilation incomplete with the cliffhanger at the secret ending of Dirge of Cerberus. I want a new Final Fantasy 7 game that complete this compilation with a happy ending. I read rumor on internet that they were going to make "Final Fantasy 7 Endless Crisis" when they finish Dirge of Cerberus. They were going to remake Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9 on the Playstation 2 with better graphics and bonus contents but canceled it because of money loss on "Spirit Within" movie (that what I read on the internet). Let hope they remake Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 on the Playstation 4 with better graphics and bonus contents (they should do it since they remake Final Fantasy 1 to 6 and 10).

i dont want another ffvii film i want a game that has a gripping story as 7 did i also wish for cloud to be main character again i think he will to finish off what zack started with genisis ffvii is my best game ever and always will be i love it to bits then 8 haha

I love Cloud to be the main character again in a sequel game. Also love to control the other party members as well. I want to see new moves/limit breaks (especially Cloud with his fusion swords). Also to keep it to the same style of the Final Fantasy 7 game with improve gameplay and graphic.
    Cloud is one of the main characters that stand out to me the most (as well as being cool, interesting and most memorable character). I love the other heroes (except Final Fantasy 11 and 14 as I never played the games) but as I said before the hero that I will remember from the Final Fantasy series will be Cloud (my first Final Fantasy game is FF7).

Letter to Lead Programmers at Square Enix:

Recently, FFVII was released for steam. For a long time, ever since FFVII was released, I had ideas on how to make a multiplayer Downloadable mod out of FFVII. by combining elements of FFVIII and Crisis Core Into FFVII. Not sure how to contact square on how to submit ideas, but If someone in an administrative Department see this post ; can forward this to the people who actually create the games, that would be great.

FFVII Battle arena. would be a competitive mod, in which players will play against each other through the FFVII system of materia, items and skills from the original game. Skilled programmers and coders can easily reverse engineer the data and variables to fit the needs of gamers. All the skins and abilties from other compatible game would be included.

I'm sure it will generate much revenue from old school fans like myself, along with those who enjoyed the battle system of the original FFVII game. No form of payment is necessary (unless they wish to) :-). my payment would be to play this mod I have a few ideas that i can submit on how to make such an experience.

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear back with interest to the concept of a FFVII Multiplayer Battle arena.

Square Enix registers trademark for Final Fantasy VII’s Shinra Company
    (Siliconera)
    ― Square Enix keeps saying that a Final Fantasy VII remake is too big of a project to take on, but perhaps they’re doing something else with the Final Fantasy VII universe.

I heard that they wanted to remake FF7 Before Crisis for the DS, maybe that what they're doing.

I personally want more RPG style games (and maybe action type games) that continue the FF7 story and also conclude the FF7 universe with a happy ending. I want the main characters to be playable as well as introducing new characters and old characters.

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL Legacy of Music Campaign Contest & FINAL FANTASY VII Vignette
    - The contest is a homage to the song that started it all, the “Main Theme” of FINAL FANTASY.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123