Thread: Entries - Tomb Raider Screenshot Competition: Round XIII

Entries - Tomb Raider Screenshot Competition: Round XIII [CLOSED]

Screenshot Competition Rules

* Only one entry per person per round.

* Screenshots should be original and not copied, edited or Photoshop enhanced. Screenshots depicting in-game bugs will only count if the current round has allowed bug pictures as an individual 'theme'. All other rounds should contain pictures of Lara Croft in ordinary gameplay. Shots taken from cut-scenes are disallowed.

* Please title your entry.

* Please contact the current round host(s) if you need to edit your entry for reasons such as you neglected to add a title or posted an entry that is not in accordance with the themes for the current round. To keep it fair, permission is sought to prevent entrants from having a last minute change of heart and choosing a more favourable shot after their original has been entered.

* Each round will span 7 days, after which time the voting shall commence in a separate thread.

* Voting will also last for 7 days.

* Entrants may not vote for their own entries. Non-participants are welcome to cast a vote and points shall be awarded on a scale of 1-3 (Three points for your favourite descending to one point for your third favourite).

* The entrant(s) with the most points upon closure of the voting will get to choose the two themes for the next round.

* Two themes must be offered - one must be a level from a particular game (All entries can include screenshots from Angel of Darkness, Legend and Anniversary), and one must be a random theme. The dual theme ensures that those who do not have all of the games can still participate in the competition.

Round XIII Themes

• Tomb Raider Anniversary: Greece
    • Lara swimming

This round officially begins on Friday October 19th, and closes on Thursday October 25th, at which time voting will commence.

Good luck, Raiders!

Please note:

For information on how to capture and upload a screenshot, please refer to Lo's tutorial which can be found by clicking HERE.

Oh For A World-Class Architect

Lightbulb

I look around me and I see...

Umm can I use a mod for the outfit let's say???
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...rugrlnsig3.jpg
    ^Click to visit the home of the Tomb Raider: Fan Magazine
    Exclusively from RUGRLN

"Ordinary gameplay" would also mean customizing and modding is prohibited as it gives an unfair advantage

OK.. got some pics I took before and I wanna put one in which was a very special move well swan dive and from a certain angle but thing is she's wearing a legend modded outfit basically with a faint camouflage in the outfit very faint anyways i can't get such a pic again tried but it comes out wrong ill pm you and see if its eligible coz i mean its very faint and i doubt ull notice it... anyhow imight submit another screenshot
    Exclusively from RUGRLN

Hey guys! I've just joined this forums! Is this contest still valid? I really want to post my entrie later when I got home!

One more thing! How can I talk to the administrators?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh_rj View Post
    Hey guys! I've just joined this forums! Is this contest still valid? I really want to post my entrie later when I got home!

Yes! It closes on the 25th.

Wink

Hey Guys! Here is my entry! I hope you like

"I never show off"

Ok here it is:

Exclusively from RUGRLN

Water baby.

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh_rj View Post
    Hey Guys! Here is my entry! I hope you like

From the Barkhang Monastery's 'suction pool'

'These boots were made for walking - it would seem'

GREAT entries everyone!

I Think It's Dead...

Closed for further entries. The voting thread will be up tomorrow.