Thread: Mana World Remakes/Sequels?

Mana World Remakes/Sequels?

Mana World Remakes/Sequels?

Would anyone want to see a remake of Seiken Densetsu 3 and Secret of Mana and eventual sequels for the current fanning consoles, or future ones.
    I do! All I would ask is that SquareEnix rewrites the story to better explain the unfolding of certain events that left gamers theorizing, and implements balanced side quests in order to make the games less linear.
    What say you good folks?

Personally, I'm not a fan of remakes of 2D games. I would certainly be all for a remastering ala the Final Fantasy games on the PSP where everything including the sprites were far more hi-res, it was put into 16:9 widescreen, and the music was 5.1 surround. Maybe include additional content like when they brought Chrono Trigger to the DS. That'd be all I would ask for, personally!

i would love a remake of seiken densetsu 2/3 (mostly sd3) it would be frickin awesome!

Too bad Square Enix only cares about making money these days
    People are waving wads of cash requesting stuff like Final Fantasy Type O to get English releases and it gets ignored

More Secret of Mana with more mashing buttons battle system please!</pre>

</pre>

Did the game names kill them or make them stale?

See them

Secret of Mana

Hero of Mana

sword of Mana

dawn of Mana

They should totally make a 3D remake of Seiken Densetsu 3.

I remember in 2013 reading an interview with Shinji Hashimoto. He said they were considering remakes of FF 5 & 6 and SD3 for DS or 3DS, similar to the remakes of FF3 & 4.

Man, FF4 DS was so good it's sorry that there hasn't been anything else like it for those other games! Square Enix should totally do the 3D treatment for 3DS, especially now since 3DS are perking up.

Remake Legend of Mana for handheld device please !! I wanna play that game so bad.

Square Enix developer teases the next Mana and SaGa games
    (Siliconera)
    ― “We will be doing our best to stay true to all your memories from the Super Famicom and PlayStation era,” says Square Enix’s Takehiro Ando.

I would love to see an iOS remake of Sword of Mana. Anyone else agree?

Rise of Mana Producer Wants To Release The Next Major Mana Game In Two Years
    (Siliconera)
    - Rise of Mana producer Masaru Oyamada talks about the fifth mainline Mana game and confirms Secret of Mana for Android.